Yeah, just a little bit of wine...right. Last night was a crazy blur but I loved every minute of it. It was so good to see Giacomo and reminisce about everything in Italy, and hear about how everyone is doing. It makes me want to go back too much. We took him to one of our favourite bars in the middle of nowhere and got drunk off of wine and jager shots.
Anyways, you may have noticed todays post is not a diet documentary. Heres why: I'm afraid that over planning and sticking to my routine will cause me to rebel against it, as I would feel trapped and that the control has been taken away from me. So today is a freebie day, and while I absolutely hate using that term, because really there are no such days, I realize that it's necessary. I'm incredibly hungover and while I'm not binging, I am eating when I'm hungry but not paying attention to calories or numbers or anything like that. For that reason, I'm not going to post everything I've consumed today because I'll just end up obsessing about it and I know it will lead to a bad binge. Tomorrow will resume the documentation.
I also had two (admittedly rather large) glasses of wine last night.. but I woke up feeling like I'd had an entire bottle. Silly.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had fun, though!
xx
Lulu
Breakfast After 10
Yay for not logging! Sometimes our mental state really needs that. Also good to hear you had a good time :)
ReplyDeletehugs