The Story


Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Diet Documentary Day 19

Well, the Sunday Binge hit me last night. I had about 1 1/2 Cups of this ice cream that's 120 cal and 2g Fat per 1/2C. I didn't purge it and went straight to bed. I'm kinda frustrated about it, but it stopped at just that and whats done is done so whatever. Oh, and I also had a banana.
When I'm at work, I'm constantly drinking my green tea. I need the caffeine to keep me going, plus I know it speeds up my metabolism and is full of antioxidants and good shit so why not. I got on my elliptical right after work to clear my head and think about how in over my head I am with this job. Beginning next fucking week I'll be on my own and expected to know everything. Holy Shit. Anyways, here's what today looked like:

Breakfast
Green Tea w/ Lemon 0

3/4C Fat Free Greek Yogurt 100
3/4C Almond Milk 30
1/2C Strawberries 50
1 Tbl Hemp Seeds 60

240 Cal
9g Fat
25g Protein

Lunch
1C Spinach 0
1/2C Edamame 120
5 Cherry Tomatoes 50
1/2 Orange Pepper 10
3 Tbl Fat Free Italian Dressing 15

195 Cal
5g Fat
14g Protein

Snacks
1C Grapes 100
1 Grapefruit 50

Burn 300 Elliptical

Recovery
1C Whole Wheat Pasta 250
1C Spinach + Basil 0
1/2 Floret Broccoli 20
5 Mushrooms 25
3 Cloves Garlic, 1/10C Onion 0
2 Tbl Olive Oil 80
2 Tbl Parmesan 50

425 Cal
21g Fat
20g Protein

Total
1,010
44g Fat
59g Protein

Net Intake
710 Cal

Damn today was a high day. On the plus side, my workout today was a breeze, which is a sign I'm getting in better shape! In the back of my mind I'm worried that I'm going to literally 'see' all this food on me. But I'm going to yoga tomorrow so I'm going to need to eat about the same portions. Definitely not as high as 1,000 that's for damn sure. That was kinda one of my rules for myself, was not to go over 1,000 so thats a disappointment. I can only fix it with my future actions, so this week I'm going to have to make sure I'm on the ball, and get back into doing my calisthenics; starting with today.

Edit: So, I binged on that ice cream again, added almonds into it for more crunch. I had already decided I would purge it before I even ate it, it's ice cream it's so easy. A lot of my pasta came up as well, so I feel better that it wasn't a 'true' 1,000 calorie day. I need better control though.


No comments:

Post a Comment