Breakfast
Green tea with Lemon 0
1C Egg Beaters 120
2 light cheese 50
Onion 0
170 Cal
3g Fat
27g Protein
Snack
Apple 50
Dinner (for J's)
1C Wilted Spinach 0
1/4C Quinoa 140
1/4C Light Feta 70
1/4C Chickpeas 70
2 Celery Stalks 0
Parsley Basil Garlic 0
270 Cal
12g Fat
12g Protein
Total
490 Cal
15g Fat
39g Protein
I'm so sore today, my muscles scream in pain whenever I move, and I have a lot to do today. I really just feel like staying under the covers and watching the rain. But I'm dying to see my man and the 2 hours in public transit will be well worth it.
It's getting harder and harder to finish my 900 calorie or 800 calorie days when I'm not active, it's the only way it feels justified. Which is why today I'm only at 490 (if that, my eggs were 1/2 eaten). I had a lunch planned and allotted with rice and beans but I didn't really want it, and I would have had to gone out of my way to go buy the rice and allot time to make it which I just didn't have so I said fuck it.
Breakfast
Green Tea with Lemon 0
1/2C Steel Cut Oats 300
1/2C Blueberries 40
340 Cal
4g Fat
10g Protein
Dinner
2C Iceberg Lettuce 0
1/2 Tomato 15
1/2 Cucumber 0
1/2C Beans 50
1/2 Yellow Pepper 10
1Tbl Olive Oil 80
Taco Seasoning 15
Salsa 15
170 Cal
8g Fat
5g Protein
Total
510 Cal
12g Fat
15g Protein
Today was a beautiful sunny day, so I got J and I out by the ocean and went for a looooong 2 hour walk on the shore side and through downtown. I was freezing cold with the wind and without a coat, it looked deceptively warmer, and needed to keep a brisk pace to stay warm. Plus shivering burns calories! According to this calculator which tells you how many calories you burned based on your weight and distance, I burned 250 cal, so my net intake today is very low.
Tonight I face the challenge of the binge. I just need to keep focused on tomorrow and ignoring my stomach. Wish me luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment