The Story


Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Diet Documentary Day 5

Breakfast
3/4 C Egg Beaters 90
1/4 C Part Skim Mozzarella 80
Basil Spinach 0

170 Calories
7g Fat
24g Protein

Dinner
Iceberg Lettuce 0
1/4 C Black Beans 60
1/4 C Corn 35
1/4 C Veggie Grounds 45
1/4 Red Pepper 5
1/2 Avocado 100
10 Cherry Tomatoes 50
3 Tbls Diced Onion 0
1/4 C Fat Free Cottage Cheese 80
+ Cayenne Peper
Cooking Spray 25

400 Calories
10g Fat
30g Protein

Snacks
Banana 100
3 Mandarins 90
1 C Strawberries 50

240 Calories

Total
790 Calories
17g Fat
54g Protein

Fuck that's high, but when I calculate it, it looks like this:

61% of today's calories comes fruit and vegetables
(31% Veggies, 30% Fruit)
40% of today's calories come from a source of protein
My fat content is below 20g which is fantastic.

I didn't do any cardio, I did some leg lifts while watching The Ellen Degeneres show and I'm going to do some ab work before bed.

EDIT: wow I fucked up, I ate a whole bag of pistachios and some low cal orange sherbet and 2 pieces of toast 1 with margarine one with peanut butter. Purged all of it nicely but then ate a 250 cal 12g Fat bar of chocolate. It was small but its fucking chocolate, and about 1/3 C blueberries. I'm not going to dwell on it and just continue on.

No comments:

Post a Comment