Because of all the purging last night, I think my body is rebelling back. I've been treating it fairly well over the last 21 days and it's strong enough to fight me when I mistreat it. Well. I had my green tea w/ lemon this morning as usual, but after I had just one sip of the same green smoothie recipe I had yesterday I starting getting really dizzy and thought I was going to vomit. I threw up so much stomach acid... Anyways I felt awful for the rest of the day, and extremely tired because I need the caffeine from my usual 5 cups of green tea to keep me going all day. I managed to still have a few cups but I skipped breakfast and lunch, as well as yoga. Luckily tomorrow I have off but I am helping prepare Easter dinner because my grand mother hasn't been well for the last year.
Dinner
2C Spinach 0
1 Stalk Celery 0
1/2C Chickpeas 130
1/3 Cucumber 0
3/4C Strawberries 40
1/4C Light Feta 70
1 Orange Pepper 10
1/4 Avocado 50
15 Almonds 100
1 tsp Olive Oil 40
2 Tbl Vinegar 10
Basil, Roasted Garlic 0
450 Cal
18g Fat
29g Protein
Snack
Grapefruit 50
Making today's total 500 flat. I'm going to try and cap myself off there and then plan a well balanced day tomorrow, along with some light cardio on my elliptical. I had to tell J that I had the stomach flu and wouldn't make it to Easter dinner most likely. Because I'm worried my grand father will say something about me not being in school and working at the office all day. And I'm really nervous about J and Mel meeting. Mel is my fathers girlfriend, who is the same age as J: 27. I am turning 22 in June. You do the math.
Where have you gone?
ReplyDeleteI dont want to read ur diet documentary
ur blog was beautiful and amazing before
dont let this define you
much love
xx
My dad (or step-dad, but the only one I've ever known anyway) was dating a 20 year old for a while. My little sister was 22 at the time. It creeped me out more than I thought it would.
ReplyDeletexx
Lulu
Breakfast After 10