The Story


Saturday, March 16, 2013

Diet Documentary Day 9

I feel fantastic today. Last night I had a pretty hard time falling asleep but it was because my mind kept racing about everything going on around me. I realized how much I have to be thankful for, and how far I've come. My grandfather has offered me a full time position in the company, which I hope to grow to take over and I plan on going to school in September! I feel like my life is back on track now! Which means no more lying and I can't wait for that day.

I went to another Yoga class today, I walked there but needed to take the bus back because I was so sore. When I woke up I felt fine but as I started to move around more I sure felt stiff. Went to try and work it out on the mat, and I just know I'm going to be useless tomorrow. I met a few nice people in my class today, they introduced themselves to me and we started chatting. It's nice being social and meeting new people again. Once I got home I had an Epsom Salt Bath with some Lavender oil and soaked for a good hour. I feel like a wrung out sponge right now! Trying to drink as much water as possible right now. Originally I had another meal planned for dinner, but I ate my pasta (lunch) too late and decided to skip it instead for a smoothie. I can make the meal tomorrow and take it to J's house, because I've made it for us before and I know he likes it. If I bring it with me, then I can measure out my portion in a container before hand. Perfect. 

Breakfast
Green Tea w/ Lemon 0

1/4C Broccoli 5
3/4C Egg Beaters 90
1/4C Part Skim Mozzarella 80
Basil Spinach 0

175 Cal
7g Fat
24g Protein

1 Hour Vinyassa Yoga + walk to studio
(-450)

Snack
Apple 50

Recovery
1C Whole Wheat Pasta 205
1/2 Zucchini 10
1/2C Mushrooms 25
1/2C Cherry Tomatoes 50
1/4C Cottage Cheese 100
1/2 Small Green Pepper 5
1Tbl Parmesan 25
Garlic Onion Basil 0

420 Cal
10g Fat
25g Protein

Calisthenics
(50 ea. leg ext., 50 ea. side crunches)

Snack
1/2C Strawberries 50
1 Banana 100
1C Coconut Water 45
1Tbl Hemp Seeds 60

255 Cal
6g Fat
6g Protein

Total
900 Cal
23g Fat
55g Protein

Net: 
450 Calories

8 comments:

  1. yoga then a lavender/epsom salt bath sounds like a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lavender Baths are far underrated, I recommend them!! <3
      xo

      Delete
  2. I've been looking to start yoga for so long but have never found the drive. You look fantastic, I think I'll definitely give it a try. At this time I would try anything <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth!! :) Yoga always seems to be such a hidden gem for me, I always start and then forget about it but every time I start again I'm always like 'why did I ever stop doing this!!'
      The time alone where your mind is just quiet, is a blessing itself. It's the one place my mind isn't jumping around numbers and calories. Plus it uses all those muscles you forget you ever had for a total body work out! Warning: that's why you end up so sore!
      Thanks for your comment <3
      xo

      Delete
  3. you are doing so great!!
    lavender smells amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's been hard work but it's almost feeling like routine now :)
      Lavender does smell amazing, sometimes I'll even put a few drops on my pillow to help me fall asleep :)
      xo <3

      Delete
  4. Looking fantastic, good to hear you're feeling well <3

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Avy!! Always great to hear from you <3
      xo

      Delete