The Story


Friday, March 15, 2013

Diet Documentary Day 8

I've decided to start practicing Yoga again. I notice how often my posts are started with, or have stated within them 'I've decided to ___' and I think that the 'decision' factor is really of more importance to me than I thought. My whole life I've had an extremely controlling father and now I think that each decision I make, I need to make on my own. However in doing so independently, I doubt my every judgement because I have such a lack of self confidence. I use to do Yoga regularly over the years, and when I looked up how many calories it burns I was shocked! An hour of Vinyassa burns up to 450 Calories and my class this evening is an hour and a half! I'm only subtracting 450 from my intake however, to avoid over calculating. 

11:30 Breakfast:
Green Tea w/ Lemon 0

Oatmeal 120
1 Apple 0
Cinnamon 0

170 Cal
2g Fat
3g Protein

1:45 Snack
2 Activias (fat free)

80 Cal
0g Fat
6g Protein

2:30 Calisthenics + Walk to Grocery Store & back
[100 crunches, 50 side crunches ea., 50 leg ext. ea.]

4:15 Lunch
1 Small Sweet Potato (no skin) 100
3 Pieces light cheese 75
2 Slices Onion + Garlic, Cayenne 0
1 Mountain Veggie Burger 160
2.5 C Sugar Snap Peas 100

435 Cal
10g Fat
17g Protein

I took 2 Hydroxycuts before this meal, 'just in case I need it'

Yoga 6:45-8:15
(I'm walking to the studio, 15 blocks)

8:30 Dinner
1/2C Coconut Water 20
1/4C Spinach 0
1 Banana 100
1 Grapefruit (1/2 for smoothie) 50
Protein Powder 110

290 Cal
7g Fat
25g Protein

Total
975 Calories
(-450)

Net Intake:
525 Cal
19g Fat
51g Protein

It's a fuck ton of eating.
I'm praying I don't gain tomorrow.
Trying to 'calorie cycle.'
Going to have a Detox Bath before bed to help my muscles.

love always,
loveylou


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I should take up Yoga, lol! I'm not on any other form of exercise plan so why not? :) Do you have any tips or suggestions for beginners?
    With that exercise I don't think you'll gain darling <3 Please take care!
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete