The Story


Thursday, March 14, 2013

Diet Documentary Day 7

Things have been getting better over the last few days. Now that I have my food all mapped out and my calories calculated each day, I feel like I'm worth something again. I've been making big steps forward too. I told Tina that I'm not in school. She threw her iPhone 5 at me which fractured my thumb but it was out of love. My mom also told me that my scholarship is not gone! I still have money for school! Which is a huge load off my back but I have to use it this September. So I filled out an application to the same University my sister and Juls are going next year and I'm really excited about it. It's just a University Transfer Program but now I can stop wondering how close to nothing I'll actually ever amount to without an education! I'm seeing a light at the end of the tunnel...

Breakfast! :)
Breakfast
Green Tea + Lemon 0

3/4 C Egg Beaters 90
1/4 C Part Skim Mozzarella 80
1/4 Floret Broccoli 5
2 Mushrooms 15
Basil Spinach 0
Cooking Spray 10
+Multivitamin

200 Calories
7g Fat
24g Protein

Recovery
1 Banana
1 Mandarin
1/4 C Pineapple
1/4 C Coconut Water
Protein Powder

275 Calories
3g Fat
26g Protein

Dinner
Spinach 0
1/2 C Strawberries 25
1/2 Avocado 100
1/2 Pepper 5
1/4C Light Feta 70
10 Almonds 70
Celery 0
10 Cherry Tomatoes 50
Onion Garlic 0
Balsamic Vinegar 15

340 Calories
20g Fat
15g Protein

Snacks
Grapefruit 50

Total 865

Burn
200 - Elliptical
50 reps Leg Extensions (each)
150 Crunches
100 Side Crunches

Net Intake
665 Calories
30g Fat
65g Protein




2 comments:

  1. Hey there :)
    I've followed for a while, but I never comment cause I'm a loser.. sorry!
    I'm so excited for you that you can still use your scholarship!
    Stay motived girl, you're doing great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's looking at you, kid. Cheers to good news!

    xx
    Lulu
    Breakfast After 10

    ReplyDelete