Yoga last night was wonderful, as always. I actually woke up without any soreness! I kinda crave that feeling, just a little bit. I was planning on burning 300 on my elliptical this afternoon, but that's when I thought I had no plans!
I ended up being called into my grandfathers office for what was supposed to be a 'training-interview'. Read: A chance to convince his business partner that I'm not just a 'pretty face' as she put it, and am an asset to the company. Pretty sure I nailed it. I sat in on a meeting with a business consultant after lunch, and maintained a quiet presence, but voiced my opinions and trusted my gut to tell me when to do so. The consultant was quite taken with me, and complimented my intelligence as if surprised. Thanks. In the end, after my grandfather had left to take care of my grandmother, Maxine (partner) stayed and talked with the consultant as I tried to listen from my desk. My name was mentioned several times and I overheard him say, 'But you don't have an exit strategy!' Duh, the girl is a bit of a business nut, she don't know nothing but generally coat tails on my grandfather and hand holds him when he gets confused because of his Italian-English. Anyways, I'll be going in again tomorrow, and hope to cement a position there. I already know that I will end up there, it's just a matter of time. The sooner, the better, especially since I'd be working with my grandfather and he has a lot to teach me. Because my day ended up so unexpectedly full, I entirely skipped my lunch, and now it's almost 7pm and I've tasted the starvation high I'm an addict for...
Breakfast
1 Green Tea w/ Lemon 0
1/2C Greek Yogurt 100
1/2C Strawberries 50
2 Tbl Hemp Seeds 120
270 Cal
12g Fat
20g Protein
Snack
Apple 50
Dinner
2C Spinach 0
20 Cherry Tomatoes 80
1 Stalk Celery 0
1/2 Yellow Pepper 15
1/2 Avocado 100
1/4 Cucumber 0
1 Mango 110
25 Almonds 175
1/4C Feta 70
1 Tbl Olive Oil 80
3 Tbl Vinegar 15
3 Cloves Garlic 0
Basil 0
630 Cal (-1/2)
29g Fat
28g Protein
Total
950 Cal
41g Fat
48g Protein
Net Intake:
635 Cal
I don't even care how calorie dense that salad is. I wanted a salad-meal with almonds that I'd been craving all week, and a freaking mango. It was delicious and even though I'm eating it at 9:30 (yikes) I'm okay with it. Too bad I couldn't even finish all of it. 1/2 of it filled me up enough, considering my stomach probably shrank during the day. I couldn't really handle the idea of a 1,000 calorie day without any exercise.
No comments:
Post a Comment