![]() |
| don't my legs look deformed? |
Breakfast
1/2 C Egg Beaters 60
1/4 C Part Skim Mozzarella 80
1 tsp Olive Oil 40
1 Red Pepper 15
200 Cal
12g Fat
18g Protein
Dinner
1 C Whole Wheat Pasta 250
1/2 C Spinach 0
1/4 C Peas 30
10 Cherry Tomatoes 50
1 Yellow Pepper 10
4 Small Mushrooms 15
1/3 Small Zucchini 15
3 Tbl Fat Free Italian Dressing 30
2 Tbl Parmesan 50
Garlic Basil 0
450 Calories
5g Fat
14g Protein
Snacks
Grapefruit 50
Total
700 Calories
17g Fat
32g Protein
I've been craving pasta and parmesan for days now and I'm scared to try it, because I'm worried it will lead to a binge but this recipe makes a sort of veggie pasta salad because the ratio of the ratio of veggies to pasta. I really want pasta in tomato sauce with parmesan but I'm not letting myself have that, there aren't enough veggies in that meal and I'll need to just eat something else in addition so whats the point. I'm in so much pain too, luckily my sister gave me a few T3's which I'm having fun with, and mellowing out with some "cheddar". I keep putting off my work outs and saying I'll do them but tomorrow will be the day I get back on the elliptical. I'm also really craving Orange freaking Julius (?!?!) So for my post-work out treat I'll try and make a healthier version with my protein powder.
love always,
loveylou

I think you're doing great!
ReplyDeleteLove your meals/recipes, hope you don't mind, I've been stealing a few :]
Much love xx
Thanks Melrose! It's not easy but finding and creating recipes that work within the scope of me ED and are nutritious is my key! I'm glad they are helping you too!! :)
Deletelove always,
xoxo