The Story


Monday, March 11, 2013

Diet Documentary Day 4

Yesterday I was at J's and whenever I'm there I stay on track really well, because I'm always so worked up that I will go over my calorie limit, and anxious about not knowing the numbers of the food I'm consuming, I eire on the side of caution and stop eating pretty much altogether.

The 'big dinner' I was so worried about having, ended up being a meal out. Probably because J realized he seriously can't cook much more than mashed potatoes and he had a gift card to The Keg. A perfect destination for a vegetarian. I had the spinach salad and asked for it without candied pecans because that will jack up your calories 300+. It had goat cheese, 1 strawberry, dried cranberries in a champagne vinaigrette. I forget to get it on the side but I only ate half of it and boxed the rest up.

Day 4

Breakfast

Leftover 1/2 spinach salad from The Keg
150 Cal
5g Fat
1g Protein
(estimated)

Dinner
Veggie Quinoa Stirfry
300 Cal
8g Fat
6g Protein
(estimated)

I grossly over estimated these, my portions were tiny.
Total
450 Cal
13g Fat
7g Protein

Which means today I need to ensure I get adequate protein. But my tummy is looking divinely thinner and putting food in there would just ruin that which makes me sad. I'm exhausted too, after having a restless nightmare filled sleep at J's and being woken up at 4:30 am when his alarm went off for work. 

Hoping I can force myself to work out some...

love always,
xoxo

1 comment: