The Story


Friday, March 29, 2013

Diet Documentary Day 22

Fuck me, I binged again last night. Purged up virtually everything I ate yesterday (which was only the salad and a grapefruit) and traded it for a lemon blueberry muffin (probably around 400 cal) which was the last thing I ate and didn't purge. I need to get better control. Tonight will be a challenge because I'm going out drinking with my friends. Giacomo will be coming and I'm so excited to see him!! I can't drink a lot because I just realized that I have to work tomorrow from 1-5, which is a bummer. I got a good long sleep last night though and I'm feeling a bit better.

Breakfast
Green Tea 0

3/4C Egg Beaters 90
1/4C Part-Skim Mozzarella80
3 Mushrooms 15
1/2 Pepper 5
1 tsp Olive Oil 40
Spinach Basil 0

220 Cal
14g Fat
25g Protein

Snack
Grapefruit 50

Dinner
2.5C Almond Milk 100
1 Scoop Choco Vega Protein 110

210 Cal
10g Fat
15g Protein

Tonight I'll be going out with all of my girlfriends to one of our favourite bars and Giacomo is going to come with us! I'm really excited to see him, and all my friends who came in from out of town Universities that are home for Easter will be there too! I've got a cute outfit already planned.

I tried on the skirt I wore the night I met J, I remember weighing myself that morning at 124.5, and the skirt fits. My scale tells me I'm 10 pounds heavier because somethings wrong with the digital thingy so that puts me in at 123.6. Thats the lowest I've been in almost a year. I'm so friggin close! I just can't ruin it all tonight with a drunken stoned binge. I already went half a day without eating today, and all day yesterday without eating anything proper so I know my body is going to be weak unless I fuel up today. Plus all of the unnecessary drinking calories.. ugh. I'm going to stick to wine though. It's always just seemed the most natural to me, and the most 'natural' form of drinking, since it's essentially grape juice. I'll consider it work research :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to bore you..but I think that breakfast is really important and I think you had better eat something more to feel more comfortable during the day! Anyway...it's only an advice!

    Have a great day!
    xoxo
    http://follementefashion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete