The Story


Saturday, March 23, 2013

Diet Documentary Day 16

Breakfast
Green Tea w/ Lemon 0

3/4C Egg Beaters 90
1/4C Part-Skim Mozzarella 80
Basil Spinach 0

170Cal
7g Fat
25g Protein

Lunch
1/4C Quinoa 170
1/4C Light Feta 70
1/4C Chickpeas 85
1/2C Broccoli 15
1/2 Red Pepper 10
1 Stalk Celery 0
White Wine Vinegar 5

355 Cal
10g Fat
15g Protein

Snack
Grapefruit 50

Dinner
1 Chick'n Scallion 80
1 Boiled Carrot 20
1C Strawberries 100
3/4C Greek Yogurt 100

270 Cal
4g Fat
27g Protein

Total
845 Cal
21g Fat
67g Protein

Another busy 9 hour work day, but it's nice to keep my brain busy, gives a nice distraction from calculating and recalculating calories. I love designing these meal plans and tallying everything up into a nice little package, measuring everything so it's just so, and exact. Maybe my father's OCD has rubbed off some, who knows.

Tomorrow I get to see my man and I'm so excited! All these changes in my body have made me feel SO much better about being naked. I know J can tell when I stare at myself in the mirror while we're in the shower, but I just can't help it. Theres this stupid 'thing' its like a tumor on my back/side of hip thats like this stupid little saddlebag like thing, and while its shrunk and shrunk I can still grab on to it and it just shouldn't be there and I hate it! But my stomach is much flatter and toned, when I flex I can actually feel muscle that was definitely not there before!

No comments:

Post a Comment