Green Tea w/ Lemon 0
1 Banana 100
1C Kale 0
1C Water 0
1 Apple 50
1/2 Lemon Juice 0
1/4C Pineapple 25
175 Cal
1g Fat
3g Protein
Lunch
2C Spinach 0
1 Stalk Celery 0
1 Slice Onion 0
5 Cherry Tomatoes 25
1/2 Orange Pepper 10
1/4C Chickpeas 70
1/4C Light Feta 70
15 Almonds 100
1 tsp Olive Oil 40
2 Tbl Vinegar 10
255 Cal
20g Fat
25g Protein
Snack
1/2 Cantaloupe 50
Dinner
3/4C Egg Beaters 90
1/4C Part Skim Mozzarella 80
3 Mushrooms 15
1 Tbl Vegetable Broth 0
Basil Spinach 0
185 Cal
7g Fat
25g Protein
Snack
Grapefruit 50
Total
715 Cal
28g Fat
53g Protein
I've been craving my omelettes but the fact is I just don't have enough time in the mornings to make them. Since I have my green tea with lemon before I eat anything every single morning, I'm having to take my breakfast smoothie with me to work. I did want to work out today, but I just didn't have the energy. Work today was particularly exhausting, a lot to learn still. Plus my dad just happened to drop in and stayed for over an hour and I found out that a good friend of mine from Rome flew in today and surprised me! So now I have to carve out time to spend with him as well. For those of you who have been following me since I was in Italy, it is Tommaso's brother!!
I will admit that I did binge tonight... I purged everything though, as well as quite a bit of my omelette... I'm hoping it won't throw off my yoga tomorrow but we'll see.
I have a much sharper waist now, and my ribs are more visible. I just want to carve the fat off of the sides of my body and make everything tight and strong and tiny. The inside of my thighs looks like jelly. Slowly I will carve them like soapstone, etching away at the parts of me I can't stand anymore.
I often look at my faults and wish they could be carved off with a sharp knife. Have to remind myself that if I earn the perfect body, I will better appreciate and maintain.
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the protein intake!
That's a really balanced intake. Low, but balanced and good to see you're still getting fruits and veggies :)
ReplyDeleteMy thighs look like jelly too... they're the worst. Thighs are the worst. Hope you're feeling okay mentally as it sounds like you're doing well physically :)
hugs