The Story


Friday, March 22, 2013

Diet Documentary Day 15

Breakfast
Green Tea w/ Lemon 0

3/4C FF Greek Yogurt 100
1/2C Strawberries 50
1Tbl Hemp Seeds 60

270 Cal
5g Fat
22g Protein

Lunch
1/2C Brown Rice 150
1/2C Edamame 120
1/2C Black Beans 50
1/4C Corn
1/2 Green Pepper 15
1Tbl Soy Sauce

380 Cal
6g Fat
15g Protein

Snack (pre-yoga)
Grapefruit 50

1.5 Hour Vinyassa
(-450)

Dinner
1 Banana 100
1 Scoop Choco Vega Protein 110
2C Vanilla Almond Milk 80

290 Cal
10g Fat
13g Protein

Total
990 Cal
21g Fat
50g Protein

Net Intake
540 Cal

I am absolutely wiped today. Work was busy, I'm learning lots of new things and gaining a ton of responsibility which scares the living daylights out of me. Time to put on my big girl outfit. I've got so much on my mind I couldn't even focus on my yoga practice today, my mind was buzzing with distractions. I worked up a good sweat and feel blissfully limber now, I love how yoga does that to you.

My jeans have gotten a lot looser! The size 26's I used to only be able to squeeze myself into after lying on my back and tugging. I've noticed when I cross my legs that my thighs are incredibly thin, like a pancake. They still seem floppity loose to me though but when I cross one over the other, the span of the top of my thigh is no wider than the span of my fingers. They are starting to get a little bit looser around the hips too. My tummy has always been the weakest and worst part of me so I know that's going to be the hardest to improve. My thighs also no longer touch at all! Even with my knees bent and touching, the tops stay apart. I love it! My arms have gotten a lot leaner as well. This little changes keep me going. I need to be doing more excercise though.


4 comments:

  1. The way you continuously design low-cal yet high protein meals is so inspiring! Alas for my lack of cooking skills! Clearly I must learn! You are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm flattered! Thank you so much :) Cooking is something I've really started to enjoy over the last year or two. Once you get started the possibilities are endless, and you gain total control of everything that goes into your body. Including preservatives, additives, dyes, hormones etc!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. It's great that your jeans are looser and your thighs are so thin. My thighs are my problem area, and my biggest aim is to slim them down. Hopefully someday I'll be able to say the same things as you. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! My thighs used to be the part of my body I hated the MOST. Ugh, they were disgusting sausages. Honestly the best method is excercise. It sucks at first but it really makes all the difference.
      We will both get there!
      xoxo

      Delete