3/4C Egg Beaters 90
1/4C Part-Skim Mozzarella 80
1/8C Broccoli 5
3 Small Mushrooms 10
1 tsp Olive Oil 40
Basil Spinach 0
225 Cal
14g Fat
24g Protein
Snack
Grapefruit 50
Recovery
1 Banana 100
1C Almond Milk 45
1 Scoop Vega Chocolate Protein 110
255 Cal
7g Fat
13g Protein
Dinner
1C Whole Wheat Pasta 250
1/2C Spinach 0
10 Cherry Tomatoes 50
2Tbl Parmesan 50
350 Cal
8g Fat
18g Protein
Total
860 Cal
29g Fat
55g Protein
I really want to work out today, mentally I do, but I am also feeling really lazy. Probably because of how little I ate yesterday. But I'm trying to calorie cycle and I know that if you shift a higher calorie intake 1 day a week it can help ignite your metabolism. Realistically, 860 calories are not that high. Just trying to avoid the Monday Binge...
I think you're doing well sweetie. Keep up the good work <3
ReplyDelete-Emma