The Story


Friday, March 8, 2013

Diet Documentary Day 1

I'm going to start posting daily, and list my entire intake to make sure I stay on track. I will prepare meal plans and and follow them strictly. I decide every day what is, and is not allowed. I can eat as many fruits and vegetables as I want (in theory) and focus on my protein intake. I will be diligent about taking my multivitamin and bringing my water bottle with me wherever I go.

Here's what today looked like:

Breakfast:
Basil Spinach and Mozzarella Omlette
Basil: 0
Spinach: 20
3/4 C Egg Beaters: 100
1/4 C Part-Skim Mozzarella : 80
Total: 200 Calories
Fat: 7g
Protein: 22g

Snacks:
Banana: 100
Apple: 50
Blueberries: 100
Total: 250 Calories
Fat: 1g
Protein: 2g

Dinner:
Mexican Salad
Iceberg Lettuce: 0
2 Tbl Olive Oil: 80
1/4 Onion: 5
1/2 Red Pepper: 15
1/4 C Fat Free Cottage Cheese: 50
1/4 C Black Beans: 60
1/4 C Corn: 40
1/2 Avocado: 100
Total: 300 Calories
Fat: 29g (because of the oil & avocado, which are healthy)
Protein: 24g

Intake: 750 Calories, 37g Fat, 48g Protein


I also got a 200 Calorie burn on my elliptical today! Finally got back working out and it feels great. I really wanted a 400 burn but I didn't want to push myself and I have to be careful because I get my heart up to 190 and I think I'm going to pass out. I read that women are supposed to aim for 46g of protein a day so thats what I'm aiming for, as well as limiting my dairy. Grains are a trigger food for me, even pasta now I feel like I'm overeating but we'll see how I do if I can keep up my workouts.

So that actually makes my intake for the day 550, plus I walked to the grocery store and back with bags and before I go to bed I'm going to do an ab workout. I always just do straight sit ups but I think I should find a specific ab sculpting video so that I'm maximizing my efforts. I've got to look hot in my bikini when I'm in the DR!

love always,
loveylou

3 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed with how you manage to eat such healthy and low calorie meals. I struggle with keeping calories low unless I simply don't eat at all. Well done darling <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great idea to keep on track. I look forward to seeing your progress! :D I hope this works well for you and you keep up the good work! <3
    Take care!
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete