Replies:
Cinnamon Brown: Thanks for the comments!! It's great to know someone else knows just what I'm talking about, and I find it midly funny that you were about to open up an account at that store!!! I'm SURE that is not necessary, soon enough we both will be thin, rocking out in some vintage tees and ripped jeans. Props on the excercise girl, that's totally the best way to do it, boost your metabolism and burn fat, it's like magic, good on ya! And in response to your previous comment, that's so funny that there's a restaurant near you called "Villa Borghese"! It's a giant park, one of the most famous in Rome with these beautiful little pockets of different things, lagoons, fountains, kids parks, the zoo, view points etc are all inside. Maybe one day you'll get a chance to check out the real deal! P.S Twiggy is phenom.... she totally captures the attitude of being skinny that I want to attain! Calm, cool, collected, with all eyes on her and she just does not give much of a damn because she knows she is fabulous! Hope your doing well! xo
Nicole Stefl: Thanks for the comment!! I appreciate the support, took your advice and am going to try it out! Hope you are doing well with reaching your goals! Starve on!! xo
Until tomorrow, Think thin beauties,
Love always,
Ana's Angel
xo

I'd kill to see the Villa, it sound AWESOME! Thanks for your confidence in me, I have just as much in you! LET'S DO IT, BABE!!!
ReplyDeleteAdvice: if you eat eggs, DO! Pop them in on the days when you can have more cals. Why? Look at Keira Knightly, she lives on eggs! I eat at least one every morning. They're fat hating foods!
WHO ROCKS THE SGD AND WHO'S GONNA BE SUPER-SKINNY? GO ANGEL! GO, GO, GO ANGEL!!! You can do it girlfriend! <3. XXX.
POINTLESS INFO: We're on the same timeline, so it's the same time here as it is in Rome! Have a great day! <3. XXX.
ReplyDelete