The Story


Tuesday, May 31, 2011

failure.

Well yesterday was supposed to be my 650 cal day according to SGD, and I binged... like the fat pig that I am. I think I'm going to go back to my old ways... and let myself eat a bit more but only of my safe foods on certain days.
Last night was weird, I purged almost all of it up except for some chocolate and a bit of rice and cheese. I binged on the weirdest stuff. Like I made the tomato soup I eat all the time but put a TON of parmesean cheese in it.. I had some white chocolate (ugh) and cheese. There wasn't anything else in the house to binge on anyways but still I didn't go straight for all the carbs I just wanted protein and sugar. Yea, I ate brown sugar by the SPOONFUL. The things we do...

Well now I am freaking out because tomorrow night I am flying to Barcelona, which means bikini time.
I.
Am.
Freaking.
Out.
But not enough to stop me from wanting to binge today... I've really tried hard to resist.
So far I've had half a cantelope: 80 cals
a banana: 140 cals?
homemade soup: 200 cals

I've found another recipe that I sort of invented.. I just boiled onions in a small amount of water with slices of garlic, salt, red pepper flakes, and oregano for about 20 minutes, boiled first then simmered covered and then I add noodles or rice or somethin and let it cook in the water for about half the time it tells me to. voila! soup. If I had some peppers or zucchini or other veggies I'd add them in there for sure but right now there is NOTHING in the fridge.

So today I will leave you all with a bunch of thinspo dedicated to a beautiful young girl by the name of Kelsey Van Mook, a friend of mine who is a model in NYC. She literally eats whatever she wants and gets turned down from Fashion Week in Paris for being "too skinny'. Not fair.


















Love Always,
Ana's Angel
xo

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Babe! I can so sympathize, feeling like a failure myself. ENOUGH, ALREADY!!!

    Thanks for the comment. I had an unusual childhood, most kids read Enid Blyton, I read Linda Goodman!(http://www.linda-goodman.com/) Her 'Sun Signs' is very interesting. (http://www.cyberspacei.com/englishwiz/library/names/zodiac/contents.htm) Don't be put off by the astonomy jargon, it's just a bit of FYI! The trick with astology is to remember that the personality descriptions are a guideline, no two people are alike!

    Geminis are stubborn, determined, independant individuals who are usually too intelligent for their own good! Therein lies the problem. Hightened intelligence leads to boredom, which leads to depression. (Trust me, I live with one!) They need costant stimulation and can often take themselves too seriously. They have a wicked sense of humour and make good parents and caregivers. Their generosity is astounding!

    I practice a form of natural magic, which celebrates seasonal living. I eat things that are in season and wear colours pertaining to each particular season. For instance, it's autumn here, so I wear a lot of greens and browns. I burn sandalwood incense, as it's an autumnal fragrance. Natural magic is more about intuition rather than ritual, but I do perform ceremonial spells now and then. I take traditional spells and adapt them to suit my puposes. Sometimes I just write my own, it's more about intention and mindpower than the words.

    Hope this helps. <3. XXX.

    P.S., I've added your birthday to my list of reminders on my blog. (right hand side). Please check it and make sure I've used your correct blog name. Thanks, Babe!

    ReplyDelete