The Story


Monday, May 23, 2011

Hellooo girls! Hope you all have had a fantastic weekend! 
I'd like to give a warm welcome to my new followers, how are all of you feeling today? Feel free to start some dailogue, I'm not biting into much these days, so I won't bite you! Promise ;)

Today I am feeling quite fat. The culprit: alcohol. ugh. Friday I spent 4 hours at the park with the little one, his mom had an extra long day so I worked for quite a while. Most of that time I spent pushing the stroller up and down the hills of Villa Borhese. (BEAUTIFUL park near my house) I'm pretty sure I got some good cardio there, plus I was out in the heat as well, getting a nice tan. Yay! So needless to say I was pretty tired, didn't go out with friends that night. Still no word from Francesco after our previous makeout sesh. Cool. I managed to only eat 3/4 of a cantelope. (I know.. almost the whole god damn melon, but it was small and fruit, and only 150 calories!) and split pea soup (200 calories) yaaay! :)

I could definately notice a difference in the mirror the next day, my stomach was flatter and my waist was much more defined!

Saturday I spent the whole day inside after sleeping in until 1pm, didn't get up to much just became one with my couch. Planned my Greece vacation, booked my ferries from athens-santorini, santorini-mykonos, skyped with my mom, that sorta shit. Got my University things in order, or atleast started to haha. Then Saturday Angela and I went out since we were both feeling restless. We got drunk and met up with some of her swedish friends and I decided that I would text two of these guys ( Henry and Francesco) and see if either of them were out and about the Campo. Francesco = no reply. Cool.
Henry was just at a bar across the Campo though, and I told him where I was and he came there... but didn't stop by our table or say hi. Simply sat within my view and sat with his buddies. hmm. Well I refused to make any first move and just flirted with some of the HOT swedes there and then we got up and left. He texted me as soon as we left - 'Hey! Where'd you go??' ooooOh so that's how this is. I chose not to respond.
I ate a bunch of peanuts at the table that they put infront of us when we ordered our drinks. What I really wanted was the popcorn and potato chips but I let myself have the nuts instead. When I got home I had already made the decision to binge. I ate 5 small peices of a baguette with ricotta cheese on top, then some mozzarella cheese and proscuitto (dried ham). My stomach felt weird... having food like that. Then I remembered that tomorrow I would be going to the beach, went to the bathroom and purged as much of it up as I could. Felt better.

(wish I could look like this at the beach!)

Sunday I went to the beach as mentioned. I felt alright about it. It was just me and Angela, going to "Ostia" one of the beachs near Rome. Then as we're about to get on the train we run into my old friend Jay who used to do club promoting with me. (though he worked for the competition, still a great guy) He starts off with 'I don't remember inviting you sluts to the beach!" Gotta love him.  :) He was with a few of his friends from L.A who were visiting him here. It ended up being a really good time. I got very drunk, again. (hence the disgusting feeling today) Angela always wants to turn everything into a party, which can be fun but once I start drinking I just keep it going and forget about the calories.
I did go to for a run on the beach with one of Jay's friends atleast. And then the only other thing I consumed other than vodka and coke zero was a half of a 300 calorie noodle thing which Angela in her WASTED state hogged to herself and then I had a 300 calorie rice and veggie thing to fill me up. So in Total I had about 450 calories plus booze. Meh. Alright day but I've been doing so much better than that.
Plus, GUESS who was at the beach!?! Can't guess? No?
Well Angela and I were behind the boys who were getting our chairs for us, we went to the bathroom, came back and the spot they chose, was directly infront of.... Francesco and entourage. Yup. Took me atleast 2 hours to work up the courage to go say hey. It was pretty awkward. He told me he didn't go out the other night to which I cooly responded 'figures since you didn't text me back'. He told me he would call/text me that night because Emmanuele, Miranda's boyfriend (Miranda is Francesco's cousin who works at one of our regular bars in Campo di Fiori) is in town. Did I recieve any text/call... no.

*sigh* So now I am putting my love life in Ana's hands, the skinnier I get the more I will be noticed. Once I'm thin everything will be good.



For anyone looking for a good movie to watch thats about Ana, I watched 'For the Love of Nancy' on Saturday. It was pretty good. Although it delt more with the family's reaction to her eating disorder rather than focusing on Nancy and her mental state. Plus some of the recovery scenes are inaccurate. For instance, all the other anorexics in the dining hall are calmly, normally eating while Nancy is the only one who throws a fit. Um, I've never been in recovery but I'm pretty sure that ain't the case.

My plan for today:  well... I just took a look in the fridge, there is nothing safe in there. Elisa hasn't gone grocery shopping in a while. There are about 8 different types of cheese, a lemon, proscuitto, 3 bags of tomatoes, 2 moldy oranges and the likes.
I'm not even hungry now, kinda sick feeling plus I ate my rice so late so I'll skip breakfast, settle for just some coffee, and bring a diet coke and spinach with me to the park (100 clas)
Then hopefully when Elisa comes home from work she'll have some fruit/veggies otherwise I'm screwed. I don't like not having a daily plan. I can always still make my pea soup. And I plan on doing a lot of walking through the park with Jacopo.

Until later lovelies!
Starve on & Stay Strong
Love Always,
Ana's Angel xo

1 comment:

  1. Hey! There's a restaurant in my town called Villa Borghese. (big Italian community here!) It overlooks Nelson's Square Gardens (pretty roses!)

    Why are some guys such dorks?! They don't deserve a fox like you! Find a super-hunky underwear model to make 'em regret blowing you off! Jerks! Nice work on the low intake and all the cardio, you're going to float away soon! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete