I've got motivation coming out of my ears!! I have this image of what I will look like once I am thin and small and I am determined to do whatever it takes until that image is reflected in the mirror.
So far today I've had:
- a bowl of strawberries (30 cals)
- 2 cups of espresso (30 cals?)
- for lunch I will have 2 servings of spinach (100 cals) with a esparagus (40 cals) and 1t of soy sauce. (= 150 cals)
- for dinner i will have a small portion of split pea soup (50 cals)
Hope everyone out there has been able to stick to their goals!! Remember: Ana is always watching ;)
ALSO would like to welcome all new followers and commenters!! I love reading what you guys have to say so keep em coming!!
Love always,
Ana's Angel
xo



Your intake is really good! Keep it up! (^o^)
ReplyDelete