The Story


Tuesday, May 10, 2011

....

Well, yesterday I was doing really well, I even treated myself to a boiled carrot to hold me over. But I started to get antsy since I was in the apartment all day long so I went out with my friend Angela and I walked clear across town (1 hour) to meet her so hopefully that burned off a lot of calories. We drank quite a bit and then I started to feel really sick so I bought a turkey sandwich which I gave maybe 1/4 to her. Freaked out, drank more, purged it back up. I dont think it all came up, I couldn't get all of it. Then I came home and had a few small bites of salmon which now looking at this morning is DRENCHED in olive oil.. literally the oil level covers the salmon it's like oil soup with salmon bits.. SO DISGUSTING. It actually disgusts me how people can eat like that! I also had a small peice of keish and then passed out.
So today, I'm trying to water fast/liquid fast depending on how I can do (liquid meaning only water tea coke zero coffee) but now I'm wondering if that's such a good idea.
Before I would always fast the second day after binging because I thought I would crash my metabolism after binging and it would take my body more time to get all that crap outta my system. So i constricted the day after to boost metabolism, then fast the next day. I dunno if this is better way to do it? If anyone is reading this please help me out!!!
I've fasted (only water) all day long and it's almost 5 pm.. I'm debating cooking some cherry tomatoes with garlic and onions and herbs (kinda like a fresh tomato sauce but thicker and not over pasta) I dunno though... I feel high since I've been empty all day, plus hungover. I'm worried if I don't eat something I'll just binge on something horrible, but since I'm not 'sticking to my plan' I'll give in and binge again anyways.
HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment