The Story


Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Things to Say & Calories to Burn!

So I've been reading over a lot of different pro- ana blogs and lots has been said about the SGD (Skinny Girl Diet) I am thinking about trying it but want some opinions on if it will help or hurt me. For those of you who are unfamiliar with SGD here it is!

Lately I've been keeping my intake around 200-400 (MAX) plus lots of walking and pushing the stroller.. which is damn hard work lemme tell you. I can see a difference, I've got a small (tiny!) gap between my thighs now! FINALLY!!! When I walk I no longer feel them touching or brushing together which just gives me more motive to keep walking! 
I feel like shit about my stomach though, and because I have no scale or full length mirror where I live thats the only part I can really see of my body and it is so disappointing... After how many meals and treats and cravings I've resisted I would really have hoped to be better... I guess I just magically thought that I'd go back to the way I used to look in no time, so frustrating.
Everytime I look at the peice of lub hanging from my abdomen I want to do one of 2 things:
1) Cut it off with a machete, just slice right through it, and watch the blade glide like it was cutting through warm butter. 
2) Go make a giant bowl of pasta with tomato sauce and a ton of parmesean cheese and just give in to being fat.
I'm not feeling as cold or hungry or empty as I was before, I've gotten used to this intake. Everytime I get to this point I either think 'Okay I'll try calorie shifting to boost my metabolism' but then I end up binging if I try and eat more than 500 calories. I don't know what I should do.

Anybody out there have any answers?
So far for breakfast I had

  • 1/4 of cantelope: 25 cals
  • 2 servings of spinach + 75 grams of peas + 1 slice of onion: 200 cals ( a bit under )


I recently checked out Cinnamon Brown's Blog and her top 40 music inspired me to do a bit of a retro Thinspo for today, dedicated to fashion icon 'Twiggy"















Have a great day everybody out there!
Love always,
Ana's Angel xo

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I've not done SGD myself, but several of the other ladies have had success with it. I just stick to somewhere between 500 and 800 and exercise like a bastard (at least 1 hour) every day!

    I feel the same way about my stomach and I know how you feel when you say you want to give in to being fat. Not so long ago, I was looking in to opening a Donna Claire (plus size store) account. I'm glad I didn't and just kept on with my plan! We'll get there, you'll see. Hold tight, Babe!

    I'm glad you liked the music. How gorgeous was Twiggy in the 60's? I was listening to The Doors earlier. Yay for retro! Have a great day! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SGD looks better than only 200 calories a day. DO IT! :D Good Luck, and be safe girl <3

    ReplyDelete