The Story


Monday, May 30, 2011

Fashion Paradise

Hello everybody! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days (irregular of my nearly every-day-post-regimen.. man I need more of a life) but I have just gotten back from Milan!
It was beautiful there! I only went for 2 days (days off from work) but I got to see a lot! I stayed with my cousins who visited me back home many years ago so it was great to see all of them..but let's get real, I was really there for the shopping :) I was pleased to fit into a small pair of pants at Zara, and even the size small dresses there wer big on me, though it could just be weird european sizes?
I got this beautiful pair of pants which I have been looking for for weeks now! Still have to loose some weight to look just the way I want to in it, but that will come! 2 dresses, 2 shirts and a new black bikini.

We did some sight seeing in the city, I saw "La Scala" the most famous dance theatre in the world, which meant a lot to me as I am a dancer. I also saw the "Duomo", here's a picture of me infront of it, it's so big we couldn't get the whole thing in the frame.


I used my 'elemination diet' excuse again to get out of eating, so I only had to eat fruit and vegetables with them so everything worked out perfect. Yesterday was my first 650 calorie day which was hard to make. I had lots of coffee, a portion of boiled spinach and boiled cucumber (weird italians..) for lunch with 1/4 of a pineapple for dessert. (skipped the 800+ calorie tiramisu thank you very much!) then I had 4 peaches and an orange on the train, plus a 114kcal peach juice and a salad that I bought which had a small portion of some type of cheese, corn and mixed lettuce. I skipped the oil (liquid lard as I call it) dressing, and had half a portion of fish when I came home that Elisa had made for dinner. I don't quite know what the calorie intake was of the cheese but not including fruits or veggies (which technically you are not supposed to count though I always try to) I only really ate the fish and cheese so I guess it's okay. 
Today is my second 650 caloroie day and I can tell my metobolism is up because my body just keeps telling me it wants food. This probably has something to do with my lack of protein intake which I really am trying to change but when your only stable option is high fat cheese it's daunting.
So far I've had
  • 1/4 cantelope = 40 cal
  • 1 yoghurt =114 cal
  • 2.5 (?) inches of a baguette with ricotta cheese: 200 cals?
  • 150g of fish = 114 cal
Total: 468
ugh.. that's so much, and it's only 1:30 pm here... I'm going to snack on vegies (aka tomatoes and onions) for the rest of the afternoon, then maybe have another yoghurt (protein!) before bed. 

It makes me really nervous to be eating this much when I'm going to be in a bikini in just a few days. I got a beautiful black strapless bikini in milano, just simple with a circle in the middle of the top and 2 small circles on the sides of the bottom, but I think with my new black hair it will look really sharp. Plus black will help me tan better right???

ALSO GREAT NEWS!!! My cousins have a scale!!! THANK LORD JESUS! I weighed in at night at 60.7kg which is 133 pounds. I'm getting there guys!!! After I had ballooned with all this italian crap I had much bigger numbers swimming around in my head so it's finally nice to know for truth that that's my weight. I have 30 days on the dot until I head back home. If I can loose 3 pounds a week that's a total of 12 pounds, making me 121 which is a pound below my LW from before I left for Italy!! Talk about motivation. Do you think this 3lb/w is realistic? Should I continue to try the SGD or go back to just the fruits and veggies and keepiing my cal intake super super low (200-300) as before? I feel like if my old habits got me to this weight I should continue with them, plus eating 650/700 cals seems like so much to me. Tell me what you guys think!

Still no word from Francesco... meh. Andrew still has not replied... great. I am sooo ready for new boys. Come to meeee Spaniards!!!


(this is where I will be in 3 days!)



Don't know how much I will be able to post while I'm in Barcelona, but know that my thoughts are with you all and I will continue to follow everyone's blogs so keep thinking thin!!

Random Thought: I have this idea, I was inspired by the red bracelet plan. It's another way for Ana's to network, but still mantain anyonomity. The idea of somehow creating a list of codewords for area's you live in, for texting buddies or even to meet. It would obviously be nothing speficic (this is the internet afterall) but a way for us to connect geographically. The idea is still in the works, but I know atleast for me, moving across the world, it would be really great to have someone here who could help support me and to have someone to talk to about Ana. We would have one list of different area's, limit it first to continents, or states/ countries and post the 'code word' on our blogs. That way we will obviously know they are pro-ana/ana/ednos etc and the general place they come from. Only the Ana community would know what the words mean. Let me know what you guys think!

Love Always,
Ana's Angel
xo

1 comment:

  1. You did really well! I wouldn't have been able to skip tiramisu :3
    3lbs a week is realistic. But i'm not sure about the SGD - you don't count calories from fruits and veggies while on it but some fruits have many calories, so you'll be losing weight slowly, or you could count those calories and then it should be fine.
    200-300 a day sounds amazing but it's difficult for me. It's easier to not eat at all.

    Have a nice day ♥
    And stay strong!

    ReplyDelete