The Story


Monday, November 26, 2012

Ryan - P IV


Playing with Fire



"I remember the first time I eye balled you in class. You were wearing the tightest black jeans and I thought 'Shit... she's got a nice ass... and look at those hips, she must be a dancer"

"Guess that makes you pretty smart then"

"No, not really. I didn't say that, just the ass part; that's true."


"I remember being attracted to you in class, and that same day we got put in the same group and you introduced yourself. You were wearing this incredibly cozy looking sweater and I wanted to sink into you"

"You should have"

"I can be shy"

"That's hard to believe"

"I'm full of surprises"


"I wanted to ask you to study with me, but I wasn't really in the mood to be rejected..."

"Would have avoided the mess and confusion of going down town"

"Was that night confusing for you?"

"Of course not. We had a strong chemistry, you invited me out, and winked at me... When we were at the club I put 2 and 2 together and saw you with her and had doubts, but gave you my number anyways. Then I never heard from you. The message was loud and clear"



"You looked so good that night... I remember locking eyes with you through 50 people and I thought to myself 'Watch out Ryan... You're playing with Fire' "

"I know the feeling."


"I'm not sure if what I'm afraid of is that something will happen between us, or I'll get caught, or I'll like it too much... I just don't know. There is definitely fire between us... I haven't even had coffee with you and I already feel like I'm almost too deep... but I like it... maybe a little too much..."


"Ultimately, I can't let anything happen"



"Love, I promise you, I will never push you to do anything. I cannot make that decision for you. I will flirt with you all night long until the cows come home, I will buy you coffee and indulge in illustrious conversation and massage your body until you tell me to Stop. But I will never push for sex. "


"You have me in the palm of your hand... just don't fuck me over. "



"My heart is strong, and I will never pull any fast ones with your heart."



"I can handle getting close, and being close to you, if you can."



" I will not fuck you..."




"... unless you ask me to."









2 comments:

  1. the liebster blog awrd nomination

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, to be greatly flattered puts us in quite the predicament. Really makes us think about what we want, doesn't it?

    xx
    Lulu

    ablueoctober.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete