The Story


Thursday, November 15, 2012

127 again

Yesterday instead of my salad for dinner I decided on puree'd garlic cauliflower (soo good tastes like mashed potatoes!) because it sounded better and I'm sick. So that brings my total yesterday to 400 Cal (ish) I always round up just to be safe.

Today I'm letting myself have:
Breakfast Smoothie
1 small banana, spinach, ice, almond milk, strawberries, raspberries and protein powder
300 Cal, 4g Fat, 28g Protein.

Scrambled Eggs
1/2 cup egg beaters, 2 light laughing cow cheese, onion
125 Cal, 5g Fat, 14g Protein

Mashed Cauliflower
(half leftover serving)
100 Cal, 0g Fat, 1g Protein

Spinach Salad
1 cup Spinach, 1/2 each red & yellow pepper, and cucumber, with tomatoes, onion, 1/4  FF cup cottage cheese, in olive oil and balsamic vinegar
175 Cal, 6g Fat, 8g Protein

Total:
650 Cal
15g Fat
51g Protein

This is what I am allowing myself to have, but it looks like too much food so I will probably cut one of those out depending on how I feel. The high I'm getting from a mix of the cold pills and pot is just wonderful, I must say. Im floating on top of the world right now...

J is coming over tonight, I really wanted a hug from him yesterday, so he said he'd come over tonight instead after his class for a bit. He really is so good to me. I've clung to him like a life raft, I feel like I can see the end of our road together and if I just squeeze my eyes really tight and hold onto him, it will disappear. We will live happily ever after. I don't know what I'm saying. Stress is getting to me.

I know you're all probably wondering if anything has happened with Ryan... truth is, yes there is more to tell, and I promise I will write a post about it tomorrow if I can. I'm drawn to him somehow, like a moth to a flame.

I'm seeing him tomorrow.

I'm so nervous.


1 comment:

  1. oh i dk what to say if u love j
    and ryan at the same time :(
    i just hope ur happy with whatever decision u make
    xx

    ReplyDelete