Two nights in a row now I've crept into the kitchen for fucking food. I am nothing but a fucking waste of space. An enormous handful of almonds, and a 35 cal yogurt.. I am fucking hopeless. The last thing I want to do tonight is go to this fucking party and just eat normally whatever someone else decided I should eat. Pasta of all things!!!
THIS IS FUCKING SO STUPID I COULD RIP SOMEONES HEAD OFF
I was going to eat breakfast but I can't work out when my mother is home so now I don't need to eat at all. Nothing until this stupid fucking pasta dinner I'm crying as a type this out I really don't want to eat it.
Plus last night I had a dream my parents got back together, and all of my anger is now focused on trying to not rip my mother to shreds in real life.
I don't know if I can do this anymore.
Don't worry about it. I know I couldn't do as well as you've been doing recently. Everyone get's bumps in the road now and again.
ReplyDeleteGood luck. x
http://yousofatjokes.blogspot.co.uk/