English Rose I can't read your blog for some reason now! :(
I think it's time to set up a few concrete goals.
CW: 124.4
GW1: 120
GW2: 114 (officially underweight!)
FGW: 110
It seems completely manageable, I know once I dip down to 120 those last 10 pounds are going to just creep off of me and really not want to come off but I'll work my ass off to get there!
Yesterday Intake:
Breakfast:
Spinach and Feta Omelette
200 Cal
15g Fat
27g Protein
Cardio: 300
Lunch/ Dinner:
(post workout)
Veggie Pasta Salad
w/ peas, spinach, tomato, pepper
550 Cal
13g Fat
18g Protein
Late Snack:
Pomegranate
100 Cal
Yogurt
35 Cal
Total:
685 Cal
Net Intake:
385 Cal
Not awful, I hate seeing that 550 Cal right there, it was so good though and filled me up after I worked out and took me over an hour and a half to finish. My mom is home from work with the flu so I can't weigh myself yet.
Here's what today will look like
Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs w/ light cheese & onion
175 Cal
5g Fat
27g Protein
Cardio: 300
Lunch:
(post workout)
Strawberry Banana Peach Protein Shake
300 Cal
4g Fat
27g Protein
Dinner:
Brown rice with edamame, broccoli, snap peas in spicy soy sauce
300 Cal
5g Fat
8g Protein
Total Intake:
775 Cal
Net Intake:
475
I'm in debate about swapping lunch <-> dinner, the carbs in the rice will be better digest post work out, but I need the protein for my muscles afterwards. It will depend on what I'm in the mood for but I think things should stay where they are.
Hoping to be down to 123 tomorrow and then to complete this week's goal and get down to 122 for J's party on Saturday! I just finished picking out my out fit so pics will come soon!
EDIT: ughhh my mom is home with the flu, which means I can't work out because the machine is literally right outside her bedroom door... boo :( I'll do crunches instead, at least it's something.
I tried on the outfit for Saturday and it looks fantastic! (If I do say so myself, and I look especially tiny in it... I'm pretty insecure about how my thighs will look but that's just more inspiration to get on my elliptical and tone em till they are nice and tight!
Hope you all had a wonderful hunger-filled day :)
love always,
xoxo
Those are some good goals! Getting out of the 120's is horribly slow going for me. I hope you have some better luck breaking down than I am, lol.
ReplyDeleteTake care! :)
-Emma
You must be very similar to me height/weight wise. I've been dipping between 116-121 FOREVER they just DO NOT WANT TO COME OFF MY BODY. Super frustrating. :(
ReplyDelete