I can hardly wait to see him. I've been dreaming all day about what might happen tonight. 4 days since I've last eaten, dying to fit into a 24in waisted black flowy mini skirt. My new black leather and suede wedge ankle boots wait for me at the door and I check the time again.
I can hardly believe it when I fit into the skirt, admiring my reflection with a softly coloured, semi-transparent loose camisole tucked in and my cropped moto jacket. Praying that the 4 double gin-and tonics I've just downed with my girlfriend won't show up anywhere on my body tomorrow. Out the door we go and I fill her in on the evenings plans.
"We've been talking for a few classes now. His name is Ryan. He sits beside me, but not at my table and we flirt, but just a little. It's hard to breath sometimes, you can just feel the tension, you know?" He's got the cutest smile with a tall frame and a strong body. The bluest of blue eyes and he wears these angora and cashmere sweaters that just make me want to sink into him.
"Last class he invited me to this hip-hop show, I guess he's performing in it."
We get to the club, and I can feel the eyes on me as I move towards the bar. I run my fingers through my blow out and pull my hair over one shoulder, just to see their reactions.
I don't know anyone here, which is surprising, and immediately tells me that this place, is not my regular scene. I take off my jacket, and kiss my bony shoulder, looking up through thick lashes to find him.
After his performance and 2 shots of tequila for confidence, (because the 1/2 dozen G&T's and the other 1/2 dozen men wanting me weren't quite cutting it) I watch him with a few of his friends and catch his eye. There's a blonde girl next to him, but they don't look friendly.
"You were great, I've got to go see a few other friends in a band at another bar in Gastown, but here's my number."
We hug, I kiss his cheek and run out the door with my girlfriend without ever looking back.
A group of people are waiting with the bouncers outside for us. We grab their arms and we run into the night. Or just the next Irish bar we can find with a dance floor. 20 mins later I'm on the outskirts of the dancers, watching the crowd. I'm lost in my observations.
"Quit having so much fun! You're making everybody here jealous..."
I turn around and smile. He's very cute, with a young face but the grace of a much older man. Designer jeans that are made to look like Levi's, with a blue plaid Banana republic button down, sleeves rolled up and a half finished beer in his hand.
"My friend is off making out with some guy.." I roll my eyes a little. I'm still smiling.
He takes a step towards me, "Well how lucky for me then. Hi, my name is J"
waaat?! im so confused
ReplyDeletei though u loved J?
whats happening
are u falling for ryan?
oh no honey
i hope ur ok
by the sounds of it u looked hot and had a good time well done for that but if u wanna talk about the guy thing lemme no
love you
xxxx
No she is just rewriting how they met...dont you remember she was going to that concert because of ray but then later on she met J and started meeting himmits just as in a teenmovie im loving it...
ReplyDelete