"Hey it's Ryan, from Spring Semester... I got you out to that show..."
I had been wondering what happened to you.
"No doubt, not to mention I never saw you in class after that night...but you're fucking cute and hard to forget. I had to look you up, I hope it's not too weird. Usually not my style but what the hell."
I don't know if you would remember this or not, but when I left the club that night, I said I was meeting up with friends to check out a different bar... That's where I met J, and he's the love of my life, we've been together ever since. So I guess I kind of owe you a thank you; for bringing me out that night...
"That is so good to hear, amazing how such a small detail can really change the entire course of your life. I'm glad you've found love. I hope we can stay in touch and I wish you the best in the future"
You as well, looks like you have already found love however...
"Yes, we are both doing great, branching out... Are you still in the city?"
Yes.
"I would love to take you to coffee"
Hmm.. I don't know yet. I'm still trying to figure you out.
"What's to figure out? If my motives are genuine?"
Whatever they are I'm sure they are genuine, and whatever they are I'm sure I can figure you out after one coffee.
"I doubt that but you're welcome to try. I just wanted to see that pretty face of yours again, love. Or we can keep on like this, either way, I will see you eventually"
Anywhere I can get an Americano. I still have my doubts about you, though.
"Coffee is harmless. People don't fuck at coffee shops, that I know of. Offer still stands if you want. I would like to. Still"
Are you just looking for someone to cheat on your girlfriend with?
"No, I want to thank you for coming out that night. I lost your number when my jealous girlfriend took it out of my hand after I gave you a hug goodbye. If she hadn't had done that, believe me, things wouldn't be the same as they are today... You are gorgeous, no denying that, but I'm not here to toil with your emotions or come between you and your man. I just wanted to buy coffee for the girl I was interested in, and who I am pretty sure, was interested in me too. You can't deny our chemistry, I just want to build on that, as friends"
I'm free next week.
"I can't wait to see you."
Ohh my gosh how can be dare to just Pop out of the past like that...mindfucking situation i would say but at least you stated it more then clearly that you are allready happyly taken ;) keep up your good work
ReplyDeleteah k totally get it phew!
ReplyDeletethe fact that he keeps mentioning ur beauty is suspicious friends wouldnt do that
dont go however tempting it is
x