Please either comment on this post, or message me if you would like to keep up still! and I'll message you each back individually with the name of my new blog so we can still keep in contact. The new blog will be created if not tomorrow then within the end of the week.
I'm sorry for all the hassle, but I just cannot STAND the thought of someone reading this without my permission. These posts are my diary, my inner most thoughts and the fact that people in my house are malicious and manipulative enough to go through my things, makes me feel sick.
I can't trust anyone.
I should have known better.
Things just got a whole lot more fucked up.
I hope your ready for what you asked for.
love always,
xoxo
I'd like to keep up with you hun. :)
ReplyDeleteXxx
i hope your ok and id love to keep reading
ReplyDeletexx
I'll defiantly keep reading. I'm so sorry to hear that this happened.
ReplyDeletexx
Oh, so sorry girl
ReplyDeleteI am reading you from Spain and although I haven't post a comment before I want to keep reading your blog (and to hope you get better and happier soon!)
Lots of love♥,
Emme:)
so sorry that really does stink. I am always paranoid about ppl snooping and finding my secret stuff. would love to keep up still
ReplyDeleteUgh! That sucks so bad! I don't know you very well yet, but would like to follow your new blog if you don't mind. : )
ReplyDeleteThat's really unfortunate, but glad you're still blogging. Everyone needs a private place to vent. I'll still be reading though.
ReplyDeleteI really want to keep up with you. ♥! x
ReplyDeleteI'd like to keep up with you too. I just started following your blog and really like it. I hope changing your blog gives you some peace.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to keep up with you too. I'm sorry you aren't getting the privacy you deserve.
ReplyDeletei'm new to your blog, just found you the other day but please add me to your list of followers. i always log out and use my private browsing so no one knows that i have been doing this for over a year now. hope that helps.
ReplyDeleteYes, I want to keep up with you! I'm sorry dear :(
ReplyDeleteAll my support,
<3 A Fragile Heart
I`ll keep reading!
ReplyDeleteOh dear, I'm sooo sorry to hear this happened! but yes of course I'll keep reading! <3 xo
ReplyDeleteThat sucks. I want to keep reading.
ReplyDelete/Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥
I am a hypocrite, I snoop on my own sister the same way. But at least you know, and I would love to keep reading your thoughts.
ReplyDeletex.
I've only just found your blog but I would LOVE to keep up with you! If you think that you need more privacy always blog while you're using an "inprivate" window, that's how I've been blogging lately. No one knows and no one will know :) Stay strong lovely <3
ReplyDeleteI want to keep following you! I hope that I'm not too late!!!
ReplyDeletei want to keep following! ive had to change my blog 2 times now!
ReplyDeleteJust found you! Would love to read please X
ReplyDeleteI'll keep reading.
ReplyDeleteOmg. I can't believe I found this blog just now. What's even ironic is the fact that I'm going through the same privacy issue aotm. I know, that sucks big time. I'm glad to discover your blog but it's just sad to know that this might be my first and last time to read a post from you. I would love to read more. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://manicberserker.blogspot.com
It's such a shame I only recently came across your blog.
ReplyDeleteI would love to continue reading, but I understand your need for privacy.
~ S
Oh, feel so bad for you. Hope we could keep some kind of contact. Please tell me how!
ReplyDeleteLove
/S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com
♥
Please don't take this blog down! I just found you, I love your blog! <3
ReplyDelete