Intake: Omlette (3/4 cup egg beaters 90cals, 2 slices light laughing cow cheese 45cals, 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms 10cals, 1/2 cup spinach 15cals) Total: 160cals
1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese 90cals with hot sauce 10cals and bell peppers 30cals Total: 130cals
So far that puts my intake at 210cals, but I'm aware that I'll probably have a snack before bed, maybe some more ffcc & yogurt 80cals, which would still keep me below 300, yay!
Exercise: 500cals burned on elliptical
+ 100 crunches
I really think I need to start switching up my work out routine, I'm hitting a plateau here, I think I've found my 'Set Weight' at 128 pounds, I keep bouncing around there. My body is fighting me now, it's become comfortable with the same list of foods I put in it and working out the same muscles. I try and vary the times I'm working out to help shock my body but it's becoming a challenge since I still try and keep it from my family.
Any good work out video's you guys would recommend? :) I think I might try a combo of these:
That being said, my shopping trip yesterday was so much fun! I was pretty nervous, there was a lot of uncertainty - no safe foods, eating in public, getting naked repeatedly to try on clothes (even in private was hard). I needed new jeans, and bought a gorgeous pair of white jeans in a size 26 and they were quite loose around my hips, I could pull out the waist about an inch. The 24's were too tight, and I thought about buying them to motivate myself but then I had this image of me spilling over and busting out of white jeans and it grossed me out too much. I got lots of other cute stuff, 2 maxi skirts, a pair of cute ankle boots that are going to look adorable with jean cutoffs, a GORGEOUS Rachel Roy Dress (mine is in black and is an XS so it fits really nicely)that I am planning on wearing this friday to K*'s birthday. We've been in a fight for the last few weeks (she slept with the guy I sorta liked, and she knew it, and then hid it from me for months) plus I've been so antisocial that I feel like it's going to be awkward. I've lost the fighter in me though, I don't have the energy to stand up for myself, I just let it slid by and told her we'd leave it in the past. That being said, I'm not going to go out of my way to make sure I don't upstage her on her birthday. Oops ;)
Lately I haven't had the patience for people. Just getting me out of the house is a challenge, and I practically applaud myself if I spend time with people or in public when I don't want to. Sometimes I forget what the sound of my voice is like because I've been quiet for so long. Sometimes I'll notice that I haven't even opened my mouth, like let my lips part, for hours. Do you guys ever notice strange behaviours that aren't directly ed related, but most likely stem from it?
love always,
xoxo




Sometimes I'm surprised at the sound of my own voice, like I've never heard it before. It is weird but it happens more regularly now.
ReplyDeleteShopping can be fun, I have to go out with a friend tomorrow between uni classes, I'm thinking of spending some birthday money :)
Hope you're well.
xx
i used to be a mute so i can relate to that
ReplyDeleteit took ages for me to actually speak but it so much easier to not talk
for me even that im in a job speaking to people all the time is massive but the feeling of i dnt want to speak is always at the back of my mind
try speaking to people more i mean not suddenly but ask a question just one question and it mite start conversation n it will be easier to speak
xx
I have a hard time getting out of the house lately too. I'm sick of being in it, but leaving just seems so hard. I naturally hermit due to a inate fear of not being safe, but then I end up lonely, but I also hate the thought of being around others. I don't think it's caused by the ED, but may be a cause of it.
ReplyDeleteSwitching up your workout is always good, you should definately try boxersize. I went to a class a few weeks back and it works out all kind of muscles you never knew you had, and it burns a ton of calories. I'm sure you could find some tutorials online.
ReplyDeleteThe shopping sounds fabulous! <3
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Platues suck so bad! I am always tempted to buy pants too small too, thinking I don't *deserve* to wear them unless I can fit into a 0. Silly, I know. I ADORE that last photo! Perfection!
ReplyDelete