The Story


Friday, March 23, 2012

Golden Baby

Last night I had more than I should have... fucking peanut butter gets me every time! I did purge but hardly anything came back up. I've been too scared to weigh in, especially since how erratic my weight has been the last few days. I know if I see anything in the 130's I'll cry. I did burn 500cals on the elliptical, plus 200 crunches, hopefully that'll count for something.



Today's looked like:
Omelette with light laughing cow cheese, onion, spinach & mushrooms
170cals
2 bell peppers and 1/4 cup of fat free cottage cheese w/ hot sauce
95cals
Total: 265cals
Burned: 100cals - elliptical
75 jumping jacks
25 knee highs
and I plan on doing at least 100 crunches tonight

Onto more exciting things! Today I went to class, and that cute guy I've been eyeing all semester invited me to his show on saturday! He said he's only performing for one track that he was featured on, and I was so tongue tied and flustered that I couldn't think to ask him anything about it or um, HELLO get his number? He winked at me when he gave me the little flyer, and I noticed that he only gave one to me, and the guy he's sat next to all semester. I know that the class I have with him is his only class of the day, which means he took the time to make sure he brought them with him to class to give to me and his buddy, which I think is a good sign. He also winked at me when he gave it to me, fuck why is he so god damn cute!

So, needless to say, I need to be downdowndown so I can look my absolute best for the show. I'm going to wear my new black dress that shows off my legs, and has a plunging slit neckline. It's the perfect amount of subtle, demure sexy, that I'll pair with my suede peep-toe stiletto's from Italy. He can eat his heart out!!

Also, my left foot has been bothering me all day, I'm keeping an eye out because I know how common stress-fractures are, especially with repetitive motion - like using the elliptical everyday? haha ohhh boy... hopefully it's nothing, I worked out a bit earlier and it was okay. If I can't excercise I will probably go crazy, I get antsy if I haven't done anything, I feel so unproductive and useless. Literally useless- like I cannot do anything.

love always,
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. omg! this is sooo exciting i hope the cute boy goes well!!!
    really pleased for you and ppl dont wink for nothing he definately likes you :D
    much love
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh how cute! This has made me happy to read, I hope things go well for you now <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know my thoughts on cute boys. One who winks? That, my dear, is a must. Tell us stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohw, I hope something is going on there :)

    Btw, I've just updated my links, take a look ;)

    Love
    /S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete