"Come here baby, come a little closer,
let me show you what I mean..."
let me show you what I mean..."
I need to feel something
push your weight onto me
press into my bones
fill me from the inside out.
Pull my hair
tell me what you want
I need to feel something
I want to taste you.
Imagine the scene over and over
replay behind closed eyelids
no one else here counts
keep looking at me, what's different love?
Measure me up, silently
with your eyes that slice through me
the way I drag the knife across my skin.
how do we fit together?
I'm nothing but weak
and you're all sorts of strength
including mine.
Make the pain stop
shield your body over mine
until I disappear into you.
Get out. But don't leave me.
Stay a while, write our ending with me
What do you want to happen next?

So beautiful...It makes me want to smile and cry :)
ReplyDeleteAll my support,
<3 A Fragile Heart