Yes! It has finally happened! I have changed the look of my blog, I hope you all like it! :) I've also added a few new features so make sure you check them out!
Yesterday was an okay day, I got high for the first time in about a week. Smoked a bowl with my sister out of her new bong..which we somehow named 'Bongcock' which made me laugh out loud this morning when I remembered... haha it's funny because it's quite small and light and the bottom is 'ribbed for her pleasure'..
Anyways, moving away from the immaturity... I sort of binged last night, but not really. I ate.
I had a small taco salad with 1/3 cup ground veggie meat 60 cals
a handful of iceberg lettuce 0 cals
and 2 tablespoons of salsa 10 cals
4 servings of source yogurt 140 cals
Total: 70 cals
then I ate about 2 servings of pinkberry 200 cals
adding to intake of 355 cals
so my grand total was: 745 cals
Today I'm really going to restrict, I'm hoping that my little up-intake helped my metabolism and with my fingers crossed I'll be down even more tomorrow!
So far I've had
1/2 cup egg beaters 60 cals
1 slice of onion, diced 0 cals
4 mushrooms, diced 20 cals
few spinach leaves 0 cals
Total: 80 cals
When my mom gets home from work I'm going to make my 'Let us be Skinny' Wraps. The recipe for them can be found in my new page tab, Dina !
Today has been a good day so far... I'm avoiding all things Andrew related, and looking forward to my date tomorrow night with the new boy, let's call him Mark. We're going out for drinks, which normally would be great. Casual, alcohol involved, and an excuse to dress up. Totally up my ally. But alcohol has calories, a lot. I'm debating on using my wisdom teeth as an excuse not to have alcohol, but I don't want to seem like a freak, and I have no idea what else we would do instead, and I'm worried that then he might suggest going to dinner, a step in the wrong direction. I figure I can limit myself to 2 drinks. That's normal right? I'm going to have a rye and ginger, my favourite. So classy, not a usual order, something memorable. Everything I hope to be.

Now I need to find an outfit that fits, all of my clothes are too loose now. I love it. It presents new challenges however. I want to hide the weightloss until I am ready for some sort of 'big unveiling'. I usually wear loose tops and sweaters around the house, I'm so damn cold all of the time I can't manage to wear anything else anyways.
I hope everyone out there is staying strong and making Ana proud.
I love you all.



LoVE the new design! Gorgeous!!! Its so lovely when clothes get too loose! Keep it up wit the good intakes:) Stay strong<3
ReplyDelete