The Story


Friday, January 27, 2012

New Low


Today has been all over the map, I felt really out of control all day. I've been stressed about school because I haven't done much work, but I worked my ass off before I got my wisdom teeth removed so now I'm on par-ish. Feeling like this led me to eat more earlier in the day which is usually not my style. Especially after another out of control binge last night. Now I'm a nervous nelly because bad things happen when I eat too much.
I'm waiting for the shoe to drop.

HOWEVER! I FOUND A SCALE IN MY SISTERS BATHROOM!
It read 133.5
A new low.
I weighed myself with my clothes on, and I had a full stomach. And I binged last night so I'm not as empty as I normally am.
But seeing those numbers totally motivates me to restrict further, late night eating is my weakness and normally I like to have more of my food in the evening but I am SO close to the 120's... I know I can do it.

The lowest I've ever weighed was 119.. I saw that number once for a day, just a fleeting taste of the teens and I'm craving it all over again.

This is my dream.

Bones

Delicate

Fragile






The feeling of hunger is essential.
The craving for small numbers out weighs the craving for food.
The need for him means more than anything.

Love Always,
Ana's Angel
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on the loss hun! That's so lovely! I think once all the food settles etc. u'll weigh even less! I know u can do this! Stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you!! Wayhey, you are just another step closer to your goal!!! Well done!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! You can do this but I have to say that you need to be careful and eat healthy foods in order to be skinny.

    ReplyDelete