How would anyone fall in love with me?
I have nothing incredible to offer.
No astounding set of skills
or a face that would take your breath away.
I have a mind that is dark
and a body that is too large.
I have no importance,
if I wasn't to exist, the world will still spin,
my family would still eat,
my friends would still laugh,
my old loves would love again.
There is no difference.
I am okay with this.
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! You are God's perfect child, and you are worth everything. The world may turn without you but there would be less happiness <3
ReplyDeleteAll my support,
<3 A Fragile Heart
No dear, that is not true at all!!! Please please don't think that! I know it may seem like ur unimportant or insignificant, we all feel that way at times because the world is large but each person is placed here for a reason, we exist and since you were born it means God had a plan for you<3 even though it may not be playing out perfectly right now I know there will be brighter days for you. Just today you put a big smile on my face & gave me so much encouragement...u rly do make a difference in ppl's lives. I'm sure many ppl would be heartbroken if u no longer existed. Life goes on after ppl die, true, but that doesn't make that person's life any less significant. U r very precious dear & Im sure lots of other ppl think that too. lots and lots of love<3333333333 stay strong!
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful and you are not worthless. Don't ever believe otherwise.
ReplyDeletexx