So I had my surgery! Everything went fine, nothing was spat out of my mouth in front of inappropriate people. THEREISAGOD :)
My face isn't even swollen really, plus because of my recent weight loss now that my face is a tiny bit swollen it just looks normal, and I can't wait until it goes away and I can see exactly how bony my jaw line will become. Some people have told me that after they got their teeth removed their face shape changed a little bit...But this isn't the most exciting thing! The reason I was in such a rush to get these bad boys out is because my dentist told me that once I do, he could use invisalign to fix my crooked tooth! Something I am extremely self conscious about... it's an awful feeling when a guy is checking you out at the bar and when you smile back he walks away...
The funny part is, the reason my tooth is crooked is because of the night I met Andrew.. we were at a party, thats where we met. He did track and field with my best friend. We left to go get a few more people and show them where the house was, it was february and I was 15. Walking back up a big hill in stiletto boots after god knows how much tequila, I face planted into the road... Andrew picked up my tooth, flagged down a red minivan and I had to sit in the booster seat until we made it back to the house. He took care of me. Told me I was beautiful. (in truth I looked like a drunken slutty hillbilly, but damn was he ever cute)
Part of the significance of all this is that I am trying to be the best version of myself, the most pretty, the smartest, all for him. I'm always the problem. Once I'm fixed everything will be fine. I feel like I'm getting rid of a daily reminder that I don't have him.
Onto more positive things! I have a date next week :) With a VERY cute boy. He's 24 which seems to be my favourite number, and he's been asking me out for months but we've both been seeing other people casually and we ended up falling into a great friendship. I never really date guys without knowing him first and being friends so this worked out perfectly! He is still kinda getting over his last ex, but hell who am I to hold that against the kid.. look at me...
So I've been living off of soup and soft foods pretty much since I can't eat anything really... for breakfast I had 3/4 cup of egg beats (90 cals) with 2 pieces of laughing cow light cheese (45 cals) and a slice of onion for flavor. SO delicious.
then I really wanted an coffee frapp thing but I was NOT going to consume 300 cals of that so I made my own and it was AMAZING! Here's what I did, so simple I cant believe I didn't think of this before
In a blender I added 1/2 -3/4 cup of almond milk (depending on how think you want it) - 30-40 cals
about 8 ice cubes
coffee (I used 4 shots of espresso because I need my caffeine fix!) about 4-6 cals
a few spoonfuls of splenda 0 cals
a dash of cinnamon
blend well.
SO GOOD it tasted like dessert, and the whole thing only had less than 50 cals!!
Lunch/dinner I had V8 broccoli soup- 90 cals
Then I had 1/2 of pinkberry original approx 100 cals
and a sugar free jello 5 cals
Speaking of great recipes, I just found this site that is all RAW food, taking the things we crave and making them super healthy and low cal it is a GOD SEND. I find that sometimes when the recipe calls for oil I can get away without it or substitute it for water to make it healthier and it works!
Check it out! RAWmazing
I hope all of you are making Ana proud of you! Remember she is always watching and great things happen to skinny people ;)
Love Always,
Ana's Angel
xo


yayy! im glad to hear the surgery went so well for u! & u got ur tooth fixed ^_^ im sure ull lose a lot of weight from it too:D and seriously great job on substituting the 200 cal frapp w. ur own recipe! Can't wait to try it out sometime! Thanks for the the rawfood recipe link! Everything looks so delish! Stay strong<3 And have fun on ur date night! U deserve it!
ReplyDeleteHey thank you for the follow! :) Nice blog you've got here too!
ReplyDelete