Tomorrow is another busy day, just gotta stay busy and away from food. I'm going to my friends house to give him a piece of art I made for his birthday. It's a painting, so I couldn't exactly bring it to his birthday party, but he's seen a picture of it and loves its which is a great feeling. I said I'd bring breakfast though... fuck. He lives across town as well so more walking tomorrow! Hopefully it won't be as wet rainy snowy as today was. Then the first of many holiday parties to come.
Tomorrow will look like this: I'll have a coffee early in the morning when I wake up, then bring fresh fruit with greek yogurt, granola and toasted almonds for breakfast (I'll skip on the granola and skimp on the nuts) then have a little dinnery something before my party so I'm not tempted to snack there. No booze. Saturday night is our girls night out and I'll do all my drinking then.
I hope its okay.

I'm really glad your interview went well :)
ReplyDeletexx
Thanks love! xx
Delete