I hate myself when I skip yoga, but lately I just don't have the energy. Like today for example. I have all this pent up energy and aggression but my body is so exhausted. It's all in my mind, I have to make myself do it. I never know what's safe when I skip a work out either. My calculations are all off and I feel... off balance.
Breakfast
1/2C Egg Beaters 60
1/2 Whole Grain Weight Watchers English Muffin 60
2 slices light laughing cow cheese 50
1C Spinach 0
170 Cal
4g Fat
15g Protein
2.4K walk to work
-100 Cal
Lunch
1/C Cherry Tomatoes 25
1 Red Pepper 10
1/4 Cucumber 0
1/2 small Avocado 100
1/4C Light Feta 70
1 Tbl Vinegar 5
210 Cal
11g Fat
10g Protein
Snack
1/2C Blueberries
40 Cal
0g Fat
0g Protein
Dinner
1/2C Chickpeas 105
1C Green beans 50
1/4C Peas 40
1C Tomatoes 50
1/2 Tbl EVOO 40
1 Stalk Celery 0
1/8 Red Onion 0
Sambal 0
Cilantro 0
Garlic 0
285 Cal
9g Fat
15g Protein
Total
705 Cal
25g Fat
42g Protein
Net Intake
605 Cal
No comments:
Post a Comment