The Story


Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Barely

Currently eating anywhere between 600-1300 calories and burning a minimum of 200ish every day by walking to/from work. (2.4k each way) plus atleast one yoga class. I weighed myself at J's house and he has one of those analog scales with the pointer thingy and I'm not quite convinced it works but he swears if you set it to zero then it's correct. Anyways, it said somewhere like 117/118. Kinda in between the 115 half mark and 120. I'm almost 5ft6. The lowest I've ever seen it. So far. Once I hit under 115 I'm officially considered "underweight." J and I are doing pretty well. Or atleast we have been... Seeing his hometown and meeting his family went well and our vacation was beautiful. We've been talking ("down the road") about moving in together, and he's currently trying to find a place to buy. My thought is that once that purchase goes through he'll soon after ask me to move in. Right now his parents are in town and it's giving both of us a ton of stress. Last weekend he found more pot in my room and even though I thought that he knew I was still doing that to help balance my adrenal gland disorder (basically adrenaline/norepinephrine coursing through you all day) he apparently didn't. So it kinda blew his mind and he had a serious crisis of faith and I swear we nearly broke up. That was on Saturday night. We're still reeling and I can barely even get him to speak to me on the phone. He told me he loved me once today. But when I called him his voice was so full of spite and callouss I apologized for being a bother and that I'd let him go. He softened up some but I'm sick with worry about this. My nonno and his business partner got back from a 1 month trip to Italy yesterday and today was their first day back. Fuck me I had forgotten how much I hated going into that office with her. Oh, and by the way... I made plans with Andrew this week after he initiated communication. There may or may not have been mention of a hot tub session on his deck. I would never do anything to cheat on J, but is it totally wrong I want to get into a bikini and make my ex fucking drool? Isn't that everyones dream?

1 comment:

  1. If the drugs are for your health then it shouldn't be such a big issue after a while. He is probably just in shock and a little worried. I'm sure he'll come round after a while. x

    Lots of love, C.

    ReplyDelete