The Story


Thursday, August 29, 2013

Chanel your Zen

Just got back from  yoga and feeling pretty good. I needed to force myself on the mat to forget about all of the mistakes I've made over the past two days, eating wise. Provided, most ( I fucking hate that word..) was purged up, but nonetheless my strength was conquered and I need to build myself up again. I drank 3 cups of detox tea last night, and 3 cups this morning to help mooove things along, I think I'll finish off my dinner here with some more, just for safe measures.

Here's today:

Breakfast
Detox Tea

Veggie Frittata
1C Egg Beaters 120
1/4C Part Skim Mozza 70
1/4C Zucchini 5
1/2 Floret Broccoli 20
1/12 Red Onion 0
1/2 Portabello 10

215 Cal
7g Fat
30g Protein

Apple 50

Kale-Berry Detox Smoothie
1C Kale 0
3/4C Frozen Berries 70
3/4C Vanilla Almond Milk 30
1 Frozen Banana 100

200 Cal
3g Fat
4g Protein

Lunch
1 Tomato 25
1/2C Cucumber 0
1/2 Avocado 100
1/2 Pepper 5
1/4C Light Feta 70
1/12 Red Onion 0
Basil & Lemon Juice 0

200 Cal
12g Fat
14g Protein

Walk to & From Yoga Studio
-300 Cal (HUGE hill)

1.5 Hours Hot Core Yoga
-550 Cal

Dinner
1/4C WW Rice 75
1 large Carrot 20
1/8C Zucchini 5
1/12 Red Onion 0
1/2 Pepper 5
5 Stalks Asparagus 20
1/2C Green Beans 35
1/2 Tbs EVOO 40
Grated Ginger 0
2 Tbl Low-Sod Soya 20
Cayenne 0

220 Cal
6g Fat
10g Protein

Total
885 Cal
28g Fat
58g Protein

Burn
-850 Cal

Net Intake
-35 Cal

J called me and said no more trip this weekend. At least not to this particular city with his best friend. We'll see if we go somewhere else, I'm kinda bummed I was really looking forward to getting out of here for a while. If it's anywhere I'm in a bikini I need to have more days like today. For whatever reason I've had my period for 10 days now. According to clinic doc it's from my BC which I think is bullshit so I'm going for a blood test tomorow.

Hope all you lovelies are doing well and staying on track! I'm always here for a lovely chat :)

love always,

1 comment:

  1. I hope yoga doesn't become a way of punishment, I don't see you taking it that way, just wouldn't want the good in it ruined :]
    Don't be too hard on yourself. Much love darling xx

    ReplyDelete