The Story


Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Right, There...

My toes curl as he softly kisses my neck... I close my eyes and take a slow deep inhale, this is perfection. He flexes his arms and pulls me in tighter as I run my hands up and down his back. I sit on top of him and pull on his earlobe with my teeth.

He shudders and spreads my legs wider, firmly grabbing my ass. I grind on top of him, and reach around to put my hands on his knees and sink deeper onto him. He touches my knees and pushes his hands upwards, reaching for me. 

He grabs me by my thighs and picks me up, kisses me deeply and throws me back down on his bed. Pulling back, he holds himself up with his hands, hovering over me. 

"The night I met you, when we were talking at the bar, you know what I thought to myself? I was thinking, 'Finally... Finally I found you.' " 

I replied, "I've been looking for you for so long..."

5 comments:

  1. Right there...
    sounds like a nice place to be.

    xx
    Lulu
    Breakfast After 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love ur blog! you are amazing! keep on the good work! i follow!

    MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. *exactly what LuLu said!
    oooh that sounded like 50 shades of grey i need a cold shower after that! haha
    sounds amazing honey
    uve got a keeper in J
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, that sounds pretty awesome...

    ReplyDelete