The Story


Thursday, June 23, 2011

Miss Me?

Whaddup Skinnhy Bitches? Ready to here all about how amazing Greece was?! It was fantabu-wonderlous. The water, the sky, the beaches, the BOYS.
Let's take this chronologically, shall we?

I landed in Athens at 9 30 am about waking up at a godawful hour of 3 30 am in Rome to catch this flight.. killmenow-butatleastitwasworthit! Checked into my hostel where cute receptionist/bartender/tourguide/sailor boy and I met and then I set out to sight see. I only had that afternoon in Athens and went out to check in on the ruins, make sure they're there and sturdy and what not. Yup all was good.
Found out that the day after, was a scheduled protest/riot due to the economic crisis in Europe. Greece apparently was hit superrrr hard and the Greeks were not so happy. Scheduled ferry to Santorini. Not gonna happen. Met a boy the next day who was going to do this hike up to the highest point in the city, the mount were St. John the Apostle gave his unknown sermon to the Gods. On our way down we got caught in the middle of the riot.
Trust me: Getting tear gassed (as cool as it might sound) fucking hurts like a bitch

(picture I took in the streets of Athens, to the left is the parliament building & the tomb of the unknown soldier)

Anyways, I ended up meeting a guy in my hostel who was backpacking around the world for 6 months and extended an invitation to me to join. I said yes, fully following a horror movie script. (don't worry girls, he was a good guy) We went to Napflio which is stunnnning, camped on a cliff right on the beach and had an ocean view every night before we went to sleep. Here's a pic: 

We did day trips to Epidavros and Mikenese, saw the ampitheatre where you can drop a peppble on the stage and hear is as if it was right next to you even in the last row. (I can verify this for fact because we tested it) It was sick. Plus we checked out the archeological site of King Agamemnom's kingdom (super crazy guy from the movie Troy? know who I'm talking about) which was rad cool as well.

(me infront of the entrace to the palace; rocking the turban)

I did really good with eating the whole trip, stuck to veggies and some fruit the whole time, and sweat hiked my ass all over the place, I was content with the way I looked but still not happy.
Then as soon as I got back to rome the Binge kicked in. For some reason when I Binge, I do it in days of 3. I can't stop it for 3 days. It's weird. 
Today is the 3rd day and tomorrow I'm ready to kick myself back in. I'm almost there, almost thin.
My last night in Athens I slept with a rediculously hot English boy from London and he started making comments on my body. How I was 'fit', and he noticed the hollows of my hip bones, how they jutted out and made an empty space between my skin and shorts. How small my wrists were. It felt fantastic. Like all of this starvation was justified. That's my new motiviation. 

That and the fact that I'm heading back home in 6 days.  That's it. God I cannot wait. I'm going to liquid fast until I am home. Nothing but vegie soups, water, tea, diet soda. I can do this. I'm almost there. 


"I won't taste anything until I taste what thin feels like"
Love Always,
Ana's Angel
xo




2 comments:

  1. WOW! You are having quite the adventure! I am soooo jealous! All the boys and funtimes and stuff. Amazing.

    I love the pictures - especially the one with you in it! So pretty!

    You can totally liquid fast until you get home! But don't deny yourself food if you come across something really special (and healthy, of course) on your last few days of vacation. :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I missed you SOOO much! Glad you're back safely!

    Your Greek adventure sounds wonderful! So happy you had a good time. Lovely photos! So jealous! You totally rock that turban! FOXEH!

    I can't believe it's time for you to go home already! I hope you still have heaps of fun before you do. All the best for the liquid fast! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete