Anyways, today is my birthday. (Thanks to Cinnamon Brown for the shoutout! Love you girl <3 ) Totally didn't feel like it since I'm in Italy and all my real best friends are back home. Me and my best girlfriend in Rome got into a fight. Basically I changed around my birthday plans for her twice and she was a huge bitch and didn't show up to celebrate with me on Saturday at all. But I did run into two of my friends from higshschool here randomly travelling through Europe who came out with us which was nice. It's really made me miss home even more, seeing all the facebook wall posts from people who care about me that maybe I've kinda forgotten about but who still remember me and had enough thought to say 'happy birthday' made me wish I was back there just that much more. Soon enough, I know.
Tomorrow I am heading to Greece! I'm really excited deep down, somewhere. Right now I just don't even want to move.
I'm tired of travelling and
airports
taxis
ferry docks
luggage
passports
and the likes.
But I've always wanted to see Greece and so it's good that I'm going. Plus I'm gonna be so broke that I wont be able to afford food! That's a plus right!
I'll try and post while I'm away but I'm not sure what my internet availability is! Love you all!!!
"Stiffen up that upper lip"
Love Always,
Ana's Angel

I'm sorry all the travelling is getting to you, but obviously you know it's important you do it so you don't regret it later. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU AMAZING GIRL! <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeleteI've never had a birthday out of the country, mostly because my birthday is at the 1st of April meaning that there is no time to "travel" and actually enjoy because there's only a week one spring break. ='(
Travelling sucks in my opinion but I can imagine how awesome Greece might be. I REALLY hope you enjoy! <3
Sorry your birthday was bitter-sweet, but at least, not all bad. I usually don't enjoy my birthday. Too many bad memories and it's right after Christmas. What a drag!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry the travelling is getting you down. Maybe Greece will be relaxing! I hope you have a wonderful time! Travel safely, Babe. Love you! <3. XXX.
P.S. Just so you know, my word verification was 'bones'! It's a sign! Bring it on!