Breakfast
3/4C Egg Beaters 90
2 Light Laughing Cow Cheese 50
140 Cal
3g Fat
20g Protein
Snack
1/2C Strawberries 25
Lunch
2C Spinach 0
8 Cherry Tomatoes 40
1/2C Black Beans 100
1/2 Pepper 10
1tsp Olive Oil 40
1 Tbl Vinegar 5
195 Cal
10g Fat
12g Protein
1.5 Hours Vinyassa
(-450)
Dinner
1/2C Brown Rice 150
1 Floret Broccoli 40
1 Portabello 15
1 Carrot 20
2 Tbl Soy Sauce 20
1 Tbl Vinegar 5
1 Tbl Equal 0
1 tsp olive oil 40
290 Cal
7g Fat
6g Protein
Total
650 Cal
20g Fat
38g Protein
Net Intake
200 Cal
Today was a really low day. I meant to include an apple in my breakfast but I forgot it at home, so I munched on strawberries once I got to work. Then I meant to grab a banana before my yoga class but I forgot about that too since I had to rush to make it on time. But I did it! It was such a great class, I worked up a huge sweat and I feel purified. Tina came over for a bit yesterday unexpectedly while I was making dinner, which was great to see her. The unexpectedness mixed with the unprepardness of the rest of the day kinda made me feel anxious. I ended up binging on an apple, a banana, and an entire box of blueberry flaxseed digestive cookies... all of which I purged. So today I'm feeling particularly weak.
Hey. Reading your blog has got me interested in investigating Vinyasa Yoga. I do Bikram, currently, as well as "normal" Yoga (whatever that means) and really am loving it. Vinyasa sounds intriguing! Also, on another note, your salad ideas sound great. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteDarling, only very rarely I find myself at a loss for words, but now it's one of those moments.
ReplyDeleteJust read your story, and it brought tears to my eyes.
So sorry you had to go through something so terrible, so heartbreaking.. you're so strong, girl, so admirable.
Much love to you,
Lu.
You're beautiful. Maybe my blog can help. eatandbfree.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete