April3 Menu April4 Menu
Breakfast 8:00 Breakfast 8:00
3/4C Greek Yogurt 100 3/4C Egg Beaters 90
1/2C Strawberries 25 1/4C Part-Skim Mozzarella 80
1 Banana 100 1/2 Floret Broccoli 20
1 Portabello 15
225 Cal 1 tsp Olive Oil 40
1g Fat
20g Protein 255 Cal
14g Fat
Lunch 1:00 27g Protein
2C Spinach 0
1 Stalk Celery 0 Lunch 1:00
1/2C Cucumber 0 1C Spinach 0
5 Cherry Tomatoes 25 20 Cherry Tomatoes 100
1/2 Pepper 10 1 Pepper 15
1/4C Corn 35 1/4 Cucumber 0
1/2C Black Beans 100 1/4C Light Feta 70
3 Tbl Italian 15 1 tsp Olive Oil 40
1 Tbl Vinegar 5
255 Cal
2g Fat 230 Cal
20g Protein 14g Fat
10g Protein
Snack 5:45
Grapefruit 50 Snack 6:45
Grapefruit 50
Dinner 7:00
1/2C Brown Rice 150 Dinner 7:30
1 Floret Broccoli 40 1 Scoop Protein Powder 110
1 Portabello 15 1 Banana 100
1 Carrot 20 1 Tbl Cinnamon 0
2 Tbl Soy Sauce 20 1 tsp Vanilla extract 0
1 Tbl Vinegar 5
1 Tbl Equal 0 250 Cal
1 tsp olive oil 40 5g Fat
27g Protein
290 Cal
7g Fat Total
6g Protein 785 Cal
33g Fat
Total 64g Protein
820 Cal
10g Fat
46g Protein
I knew enough to trust my gut, J knew about the pot. I decided yesterday to come clean, though I only admitted to smoking recently, with the stress of this new job and what not. I was so scared I was shaking so hard. He was really kind about it, and accepted it really well. It put all my nerves at ease when he said, 'I love you more than anything int his world, I want to have an honest relationship with you'.
I haven't done any excercise all week, except for that walk on Tuesday, and I need to try harder to include more. The new schedule at my yoga studio does not jive with my work schedule so maybe I'll have to try some new classes! I'm going to check out a hot yoga class at the same place and see how I do. I'll have update photos for tomorrows post as well!
I weighed in this morning at 122.8
love always,
loveylou
No comments:
Post a Comment