The Story


Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Diet Documentary Continues!

I'm sorry it's been a few weeks since my last posts. Work became crazy busy and between the stress of that and the non-existent free time I've had with yoga, and other commitments I just didn't have the time to write. And I'll be honest, I totally stayed away from clean eating for a few days here and there, but I'm totally back on track now and with lots of updates!

First, I weighed in this morning at 122.4 lbs!! But when I was at my boyfriends this weekend, I weighed myself on his scale and it told me 117 lbs! I know mine has been broken for a while, I just assumed it's been reading a weight with the second digit one higher than it should be, (so this morning it actually read 123.4 lbs) so now I have no idea what my actual weight is, but I'm somewhere in and around there. Which I'm happy about, thought I would looove to know that number!!

Obviously I spent the weekend at J's, but it was the first time in 2 weeks so it was great being together again. We did fight quite a bit just before I left though. It all worked out though. He met my fathers girlfriend (who is the same age as J) for the first time and I'm just over it. Whatever. I was just still on a high about the fact that over the weekend J said I have "delicate vegetarian ribs!" He actually called my rib cage delicate. And when he came over for dinner on Monday night (my sisters birthday) and I told him about the yoga classes I was going to that week he said, "Geeze baby, what do you have some target bathing suit or something your aiming for? Aren't you done?" Which again, just made me feel that much more empowered.

It's strange though, even though I can see on the scale and by the way clothes are fitting, that I'm losing weight, but to me I could swear I'm gaining it! My stomach doesn't seem to be getting any smaller, and I just keep hating the shape of it more and more. But yet a pair of size 2 black slack work pants that I wore last week that needed to be above the ridge of my hip, now sit loosely on my hip bones. I can see that, but it just doesn't seem to reflect.

Me!

love always,
loveylou

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You're looking really amazing. :D Well done you. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fit comfortably into some old pants today that I have been afraid to try on for about a year. Nobody knows how happy this made me.. except, now, you.

    Cheers to small wins.
    xx
    LuLu
    Breakfast After 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Keep up the good work!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. *tries not to drool*
    You look good. Very good.
    And yay for keeping your breasts.
    Not that I stared... *slaps self*

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do look amazing, though!! Good luck on it all(:

    ReplyDelete