Today I totalled 660 Cals. I walked to work (2.4k) and am pretty active all day at the office running around, squatting to get files, drinking an espresso or two to keep my energy levels up and my metabolism going. I'm too lazy to type out my daily break down. But my net intake is probably around 500.
I just finished planning tomorrows meals, but today I didn't bother pre-planning. I just mentally tallied up each meal before I made it and kept track as the day went along. Spinach omelette, 2 plums, 1 can of light vegetable minestrone, 1 peach, and veggie stir-fry with brown rice.
Work is getting more and more stressful. I don't want to get too into it but there's pretty much a target on my back because I'm a threat. I'm smart, and I'm in a strong position and I am good at what I do and know how to work in this business. Some shady stuff has been going on, and hopefully I'm dead wrong but that still wouldn't change the circumstances very much.
I feel like I'm on the edge of so many things. Yes things are crazy, and stressful and at times I feel like I can't catch my breath. But I'm excited, and I know big things are coming down the pipeline. All this talk about moving, and where I see myself going career wise, relationship wise, weight wise, all excites me. I'm imagining what my life could be like and it is so vivid. It's giving me direction. But like the typical Doubting Debby that I am, I worry that it will fall apart, or that I'm just getting my hopes up. I'm trying to stay grounded, and maybe this is just my way of coping; by going off into dream land when life gets too tough. But I hope everything comes together just the way I envision it.
I got a blood test on Thursday and it actually looks like I'm pretty good! I showed my mom my results online, after prescreening them of course, so she could help me translate as she used to be a RN, and my thyroid hormones are in the normal range, almost low but still good. All my blood levels are where they should be. The only thing the test flagged was my Iron count, which was no surprise being a vegetarian. So I'll stop by the health foods store this week for some Ferrin, and more of my multi-B vitamins. My mom said this is the healthiest she's ever seen me. I'd like to believe that. But only you guys know the truth.
110....110....110....110 I'll weight myself at J's house on Saturday morning.
I'm in the same place right now with the work situation. Sucks, huh?
ReplyDelete