I woke up this morning after a bottle if wine to my face to face the scale. 112 pounds. Another new low. So close to 110, but I start to feel like I'm 'deserving' of a binge. As if its some treat I've earned, ugh how gross is that?
Breakfast was
2 egg whites
1 whole egg
1 tsp EVOO
1/8 Onion
1/4C Spinach
3 Tbl Salsa
About 175 Cal
I'm still hungry but there's no food at J's because he's a guy. I really just need some coffee to solve this problem. Luckily I don't feel hungover I drank over the course of 6 hours, starting with a tasting at work.
I'm so so close. This means I've lost 15 lbs in 2.5 months. Just 2 more pounds to go until I've hit my UGW. Anything under 110 is sublime. Id live to see 101 on the scale. Who knows though. Just gotta take things one day at a time.
Love always,
Xoxo
This is second time i read your blogs and got its a very useful information for me i know its a very difficult task to do comment but its a way to what you think and i think everyone can share own knowledge through blog so thanks for this your greatful posting.
ReplyDeleteHealthCare CPA
The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.
ReplyDeleteWeb Development Company in India